• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
#Trudeau is trending because of this photo
EC2R8g4XoAQ3obk

EDIT: Alternate angle:
3R89wdq.png

Last edited:

Jaq'or

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jun 6, 2018
Oooh, I can only imagine how furious he must be on the inside.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Donald trying to pull away his toy with his baby t-rex hands

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Like so many things with the alt right, the entire obsession with cucking is them straight up projection, especially since a very very large portion of them are self proclaimed incels.

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
Maybe Trudeau isn't as close to Ivanka as the photo suggests? Probably not though, as both Trudeau and Trump are the same height.

On a sidenote, I was surprised to learn that Trump is 6ft2.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
What's even funnier than the idea of the president getting genuinely angry about the internet laughing like this is the fact that his supporters will get even angrier.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
How do conservatives that are all about being Alphas and having nothing but contempt for cucks rationalizing this? Or have they now decided that cucks are Alpha, and the more "your woman" is interested in someone else the more macho and straight and Alpha you actually are? I mean, by their own definition, this means they should abandon Trump, right?