• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I found Reptilian Elon Musk!
VWSbTKV.jpg

Edit: ...On second refresh, I found an actual Lizard Person!
5qN4kAY.jpg

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of these are really good, realistic.

Would be great to use these in a sports game if they could train it to do sports person faces, for future draft classes.

But some really weird me out

V6EYt1I.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah this is terrifying and machine learning is so far beyond creepy. Also infinite non googleable catfish material ahoy.

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
Dating profiles, avatars, stock imagery...I wonder what the legal issues are with using these. If they are each totally unique can you lift them and use for whatever?

The right to use is any one's since it remains public and brazenly unregulated for the moment at least, yezzir! Deceptive tactics at others' expense will always be crossing legal territory, though!!

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
boy it really goes nightmare mode if there's an incomplete face near the edge of the frame. if this works like the other one then it needs "seed photos" to work so I'm assuming a seed had multiple faces which makes it get spooky

indo think it is both generating and caching images, probably to not crash from traffic

supernormal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Is this a database of previously generated people or is it generating a new one on the spot everytime you refresh?