• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Belmont

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just steeling myself for the moment of existential horror when I refresh the page and see my own face starting back at me.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
bS7cMHy.jpg
RK7U1Eu.gif

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
I think the way this works is that it has a lot of pictures in its database and morphs many together. I can kind of see it sometimes

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
Hair seems to be the biggest weakspot in this program. Otherwise realistic looking faces have hair chunks floating in the ether.

EDIT:

Narroo

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
I think the way this works is that it has a lot of pictures in its database and morphs many together. I can kind of see it sometimes
This would explain the issues with hats and face markings; it one of the picture has something drastically weird about it, it would freak out the program.

raygcon

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Is it really AI construct the whole new face or it's a match up between different face part?

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
6kEK4fj.jpg

This woman went for a dive and some squid or some shit got stuck to her head and she got really smug about it. "So what, got an issue with my new Head Piece"

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
The future is crazy. Maybe one day a related technology could be used to generate insanely realistic NPCs for video games.

I refreshed many times and didn't find any studs, sadly. But there's still time to program this thing to select for attractive characteristics.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Image artifacts aside she's quite cute. I'm a little disturbed right now.

KA94yaz.jpg