• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Remember when Jason Alexander played a live-action Cosmo in Drake Bell's Fairly Odd Parents movie.

Salmonax

Oct 27, 2017
My name is George... I put on a green wig and costume for a Fairly Odd Parents movie.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when Costanza IRL got a rug that actually tried to be fitting considering his age?:

Edit* it's beautiful. That's how it's done, fellas.

Edit 2* he got rid of it within the year; it's not worth the maintenance lol

Z-Beat

Oct 25, 2017
I stopped watching after Jimmy Timmy 3 ended both shows and for years didn't realize the Oddparents came back.
Whenever someone mentions Jimmy Neutron I just think back to that episode that fucked me up

And also that the movie was Oscar nominated, was up against Monsters Inc, and lost to Shrek

Fj0823

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
That movie was....quite something.

I'm also not very comfortable about all future versions of Timmy depicting him as someone who married his stalker

Aaron

Oct 25, 2017
The last of the live-action movies is super weird

Timmy dies and becomes a fairy

It still annoys me that this and spongebob had more seasons than Danny Phantom.
Better to go out on a high note, especially when your creator goes nuts, falls in with a religious cult and demands the story be changed so all the ghosts are all aliens

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
I stopped watching after they introduced the baby.

I'm assuming Cosmo and Timmy's dad got Flanderized? They were the two best characters on the show.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Do you think there will be deep fakes of old Seinfeld episodes with Jason Alexander playing Newman and Wayne Knight playing George?

I'd like to see how George's head on Newman's body with his nimble feet running around.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Are Tootie and Vicky related because they don't acknowledge that they're sisters in the live-action trilogy?