• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 23, 2017
Got paid to watch this at a mall one time and fill out a survey. I thought it was good, but the revival aired and was canceled so fast I missed it being on in the first place, lol.

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The episode where they realize they can take a bathroom break indefinitely made me laugh so fucking hard

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Teen Mom was cheaper to make I assume. Plus, they were making "stars" from it. The ironic thing was Jersey Shore was ending so instead of doing the smart thing, they did the dumb thing. Remember when they brought back music videos for a year and then they just went back on it?

Yeah the world sucks.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe the only revival I can think of that came back at peak quality.

Hope the second revival/movie talk comes to fruition. I know it's still Mike Judge's favorite project.

Bookkoo

Apr 9, 2018
Haha i remember an episode where they accidentally drill their hand or something I wish i can find the clip. I was dying

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I'm shocked the show hasn't been revived on Netflix. It would be the perfect platform.

Salmonax

Oct 27, 2017
It was so good. Arguably of higher quality than the initial run, and I can't think of many times where that has happened. What a shame.

Sousourocket

Oct 26, 2017
The whole thing was magic but honestly if they could even just bring back the bits where they mock music videos and MTV programming... I watched all those stupid MTV shows and it just made me laugh harder. My husband and I still quote this bit to this day.

Unfortunately the best part isn't in this clip, but it's the only one I could find. "Are you alone? ...do you have your feet?"

It was such a great revival series from start to finish (the rat episode has some of the best physical comedy out there, let alone for the series) and I was crushed to read about MTV's reasons for cancelling it. Mike Judge and company deserved so much better.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I'm still upset about this.
1DFE633EF14267C3702A715230AF08D81C1C894D

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Can't find the other video, but the line:

"You know those asswipes The Beatles? They ruined music."

Always makes me laugh so hard

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
I'm shocked the show hasn't been revived on Netflix. It would be the perfect platform.
I think Mike Judge at this point would rather be done with them.

B&B was awesome for it's time, however I'm not sure if works anymore. The best part of B&B was the music video stuff anyway. And that shit is locked up forever.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I was literally confused at the title.

I didnt realize there was a TV show named "Teen Mom" , thought the title was saying a TV show cancelled due to A teen mom.....

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I think Mike Judge at this point would rather be done with them.

B&B was awesome for it's time, however I'm not sure if works anymore. The best part of B&B was the music video stuff anyway. And that shit is locked up forever.
Speaking of this, what ever happened to the King of the Hill and Daria reboots?