• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Usually remix of songs are never good but sometimes, it just does.

This one is just so perfect -

Pumped up kicks and This is America remix is so good, get the party started!!

Atlagev

Oct 27, 2017
The Fatboy Slim remix of the Beastie Boys' "Body Movin" is the more well-known version. I think they both have their own charm, though.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I don't even care about the original song but I had to put this remix in my playlist. It's so good.

Ariana Grande - Into You

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Also can't forget Junkie XL's remix of A Little Less Conversation. Dude one-upped Elvis.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
I first heard this:

Before I found out it's sourced from this:

I like both but I like the first one a little bit better. I also like the Glee version of that "he's just a guy from Detroit" song.

Jan 13, 2018
Since the OP included a mashup...

DJ Lobsterdust has made hundreds of 'em ; most pretty decent, but this is still my fave.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Fall Out Boy - "Alone Together (Krewella Remix)"

I love this version way more than the original.

chironex

Oct 27, 2017
Hearing just the opening bars of this remix instantly throws me back to a particular time and place in my life. Hearing the original is like... Oh, it's the original of that song. Don't get me wrong, it's a great song - but the remix was peak of its genre.

Röyksopp + Karin Dreijer + Trentemøller.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
I see somebody already thought of looking to the DJ Hero games for an example...!

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
I really love the remix of White Zombie's More Human Than Human. Might enjoy it more than the original because the drums are actually heavier in the remix.

Original

Remix

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The remix of the Quad City DJ's famous Space Jam song for the indie game Barkley Shut and Jam is amazing and even better than the original.

Its also inspired a huge plethora of mash up songs.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Deuces by Chris Brown. Remix by various artists. The remix is way better.

Freek n u by Jodeci, remix ft Ghost Face Killa.

Flava in ya ear by craig mack, remix by various artists.

Come n talk to me by Jodeci, remix by Jodeci. They have a few remixes of their own songs that's better than the original.

U don't know by Jay z, remix ft mop I think.

Simon Says by pharoahe monch, remix by various artists.

One Blood by the game, remix by various artists.

Last edited:

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Deuces by Chris Brown. Remix by various artists. The remix is way better.

Freek n u by Jodeci, remix ft Ghost Face Killa.

Flava in ya ear by craig mack, remix by various artists.

Come n talk to me by Jodeci, remix by Jodeci. They have a few remixes of their own songs that's better than the original.

U don't know by Jay z, remix ft mop I think.

Simon Says by pharoahe monch, remix by various artists.

One Blood by the game, remix by various artists.

Hell nah to the remix of Come and Talk to Me that shit played on the radio and it was lewd. I'm with you with the rest. Also you missed the easiest softball throw which was Method Man "all I need" puff daddy remix with Mary J. I can't even remember the original ever getting any radio paly.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Hell nah to the remix of Come and Talk to Me that shit played on the radio and it was lewd. I'm with you with the rest. Also you missed the easiest softball throw which was Method Man "all I need" puff daddy remix with Mary J. I can't even remember the original ever getting any radio paly.
lol, yeah it was lewd. They were just that type of group. I can't even listen to The Show, After Party, Hotel with my kids around. Forgot about that Mary J, Method Man.

Don't know who will agree but the remix to Swimming Pools by Kendrick Lamar with Lloyd. I heard another version with Lloyd and August Alsina I thought was nice.

Deleted member 41300

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 22, 2018
Depeche Mode - The Sun & The Rainfall (Black Light Odyssey Further Excerpts) (2011)

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (The Quad-Final Mix) (1990)

Jyrii

Oct 27, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
OP do you mean remix or mashup?

As for remix, I really like Danny Byrd's dnb remix of Zarif's California

As for mashup the absolute best is this one: