• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 56580

User requested account closure
Banned
May 8, 2019
There's nothing to fix with the adds in fights, bosses on their own have too few mechanics which are also pretty spaced out. Like seriously the last boss is a huge joke in solo player, yet its better in multiplayer because it actually .... well, add adds

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still pretty bad but it is a fun game. I wish I had more options to make things blow up. I like to blow things up.

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
Haven't been following the game but always thought it looked very very cool.

How many hours should I expect for the story mode and is it a heavily replayable loot game?

Deleted member 56580

Banned
May 8, 2019
Haven't been following the game but always thought it looked very very cool.

How many hours should I expect for the story mode and is it a heavily replayable loot game?

Took me around 21 hours on my first run because when I've completed world 1 and 4 I've actually went back to do the entry gates I've omitted + trying to find every single secret I could

Now I'm at the middle of world 3 in about 5 hours in NG+ lol. Got unlucky with the campaign reroll since I'm getting the exact same run outside earth

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Just heard about the game for the first time, watched the trailer in the Playstation store, and realized there is a hype going on.

Bought and now downloading :)
My girlfriend just came home from work and I immediately infected her with my hype. Now she is ready for coop.

Deleted member 56580

Banned
May 8, 2019
YrIm4w1.png

Eyyyyyyyy

On Ent, it was fun. Little bit tricky to move around the rot clouds but that was part of the charm :p

Btw did anyone get the claws melee weapon from the trailer ? which boss has it if so

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
Took me around 21 hours on my first run because when I've completed world 1 and 4 I've actually went back to do the entry gates I've omitted + trying to find every single secret I could

Now I'm at the middle of world 3 in about 5 hours in NG+ lol. Got unlucky with the campaign reroll since I'm getting the exact same run outside earth
damn, sounds awesome.
Just the timing of release :(
still going through a lot of recent new releases and many upcoming AAA.

chechi

Dec 3, 2018
I read something about multiplayer in this one - for those of you already playing, is it enjoyable by yourself? Looking for a singleplay experience atm...

Jhn

Oct 28, 2017
Just got this, and is it just me or is it input laggy as all hell on base PS4? Deadzone isn't great either.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to upgrade mods at all later? Becuase it seems like any that have a flat number will be surpassed by those with flat utility or percentage based bonuses. Like, my pistols all already do over 20 damage per hit, why do I care about a summon that does 20 damage per hit. And I'm only in the 2nd world, feels like it would be flat out useless by the end of the game.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Still no PS4 pro impressions? Also when is the bug fix/console perf fix patch coming out? I'll wait for it.

TKRunningRiot

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a way to upgrade mods at all later? Becuase it seems like any that have a flat number will be surpassed by those with flat utility or percentage based bonuses. Like, my pistols all already do over 20 damage per hit, why do I care about a summon that does 20 damage per hit. And I'm only in the 2nd world, feels like it would be flat out useless by the end of the game.
Damage on mods scales with your weapon upgrades

axezslandr

Mar 19, 2019
Just finished downloading on my PS4 Pro. Is there a way to summon in this game? Let's say im struggling with a boss and want another player to help me, or do we have to be friends on PSN?

My first post btw :)

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished downloading on my PS4 Pro. Is there a way to summon in this game? Let's say im struggling with a boss and want another player to help me, or do we have to be friends on PSN?

My first post btw :)
I usually just go back to the main menu and set my game to Public and then wait by the crystal before the boss. Sometimes it can take a while, but it usually gets the job done. I'm on PC so I'm not sure if the PS4 version has the same matchmaking bug the Xbox version has/had though.

Welcome!

jimboton

Oct 27, 2017
So there's no way to share a world seed with your coop buddies so progression is saved for all and we don't need to do each world x3 before moving on? Or am I missing something? (yeah I know, the world won't be exactly the same for each of us, but still)

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
How do mods work in this game, does the circle fill up based on shots landed or is it something else?

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
So there's no way to share a world seed with your coop buddies so progression is saved for all and we don't need to do each world x3 before moving on? Or am I missing something? (yeah I know, the world won't be exactly the same for each of us, but still)
No there isn't. The game is technically meant to be replayed. So whether you play through with friends first and then again solo for example is part of the idea behind the game.

Mejilan

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm, it's finally back up on PSN with four free DLCs. Were these the preorder bonuses or are they just that, free DLCs?
Edit - The four free DLCs on PSN do indeed appear to be the formerly preorder-exclusive bonus items. I'd snap them up before they gain a price tag. Not saying that's going to happen, but there may be like a week one launch window thing to download them. Don't know.

Last edited:

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Has the Reanimator, last boss and Swamp patch hit yet tragic? If not, any ETA please? I want to start a hard playthrough tonight.

Mejilan

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently having the preorder DLC up on PSN for free was enough to swing me back into the Day One purchase.
Just bought. So add me to the growing list of PS4 player pool. Loved Darksiders III (favorite game in the series despite the obviously lower budget), so I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised by this one. Love third-person shooters. Love Souls. Love action-RPGs.

Last edited:

Radokat

Oct 30, 2017
Is the endboss bugged?
I cant get the Nightmare to open his chest. Using crossbow or ruin...does not matter. Without that the fight is taking ages. Friend of mine has no problems. Also fuck the missing portals...

Honome

Jan 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
Hmmm, it's finally back up on PSN with four free DLCs. Were these the preorder bonuses or are they just that, free DLCs?
Edit - The four free DLCs on PSN do indeed appear to be the formerly preorder-exclusive bonus items. I'd snap them up before they gain a price tag. Not saying that's going to happen, but there may be like a week one launch window thing to download them. Don't know.

Nice, that was a great solution for people that couldn't pre-order on PSN!

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I'm loving the game so far, but boy am I terrible at it.

Probably my favorite part thus far is futzing around in the basement. Love me some oblique weird science stuff.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Any impressions for SP-only players? Looking to pick this up, but I plan to solo only if I do.
I'm finding it kind of difficult but I'm enjoying the gameplay loop.

Its unsettling to play alone for me lol, it's like RE where you can hear enemies growling and walking around long before you see them so you're on alert most of the time.

I wish there was more loot but it's not that kind of game.