• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pfroebbel

Oct 28, 2017
Why is Remnant Pre Order gone from the (German) PSN Store?
I pre ordered it a while ago, now it cannot be found in the Store at all.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
This one's flying under the radar of many for sure. Big fan of Gunfire's work so far. Looking great, can't wait to play it especially with a group.

people

Oct 27, 2017
Why is Remnant Pre Order gone from the (German) PSN Store?
I pre ordered it a while ago, now it cannot be found in the Store at all.
Same on NL store and a few others I checked (AU, GB, NZ, so probably "EU"-wide, US is still available). Also, searching 'Remnant' only returns Last Remnant Remaster.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Combat seems meaty, I just hope the build variety is good, weapons are fun to use and come in all flavors and that the monster encounters get a little more hectic later on. I want a Diablo style game with loads of enemies for me to mash up and watch sparkly loot fly out of.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Just seems a lot of great games going under the rader this fall, Greedfall and now this one. Luckily you guys bumped the thread, this looks good.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Combat seems meaty, I just hope the build variety is good, weapons are fun to use and come in all flavors and that the monster encounters get a little more hectic later on. I want a Diablo style game with loads of enemies for me to mash up and watch sparkly loot fly out of.
I don't think you will get "Diablo style" from this. It doesn't seem to do random item generation at all. Instead all items are premade and you find them and upgrade them.

SvennusDemonicus

alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2019
How hard is it. I struggle immensely with the souls games so much that no matter how much I play I always don't progress.

Is it at least able to be a tad easier? Also if a friend is playing on controller and the other friends are on mouse and keyboard they can still coop right?

Is it 4 player coop?

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I don't think you will get "Diablo style" from this. It doesn't seem to do random item generation at all. Instead all items are premade and you find them and upgrade them.
Ahh so no random loot flying around? Hrmm.. Still looks pretty fun and finding those cool weapons and upgrading sounds good too. Will give it a shot!

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
How hard is it. I struggle immensely with the souls games so much that no matter how much I play I always don't progress.

Is it at least able to be a tad easier? Also if a friend is playing on controller and the other friends are on mouse and keyboard they can still coop right?

Is it 4 player coop?
It's 3 player.

Game seems decently difficult.

sym30l1c

Oct 25, 2017
We're live streaming a look at the swamp world of Corsus right now if you want to check it out:

Looks really good. Maybe there are too many enemies. You seem to get overwhelmed pretty quickly.

I wonder how viable it is to play this with a controller. The camera, character position on screen, the dodging and the movement make me think of a Souls game and I can't quite see myself playing this with mouse and keyboard. But this is a shooter after all so it's either get used to the character movement with m/kb or manage the lack of precision in shooting with a controller (which I'd be fine with since I played on console for many years before moving to PC).

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
This looks pretty great. Glad it comes out August 20th.. a bit before the storm of games hits in September

Kurumi

Oct 26, 2017
Pre-ordered this a few days ago. If Gunfire Games is making this I'm sure I'll love it. Does anyone know if there will be a hide head gear option?

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
Between this and Greedfall, two games I had never heard of a few months ago have now become highly anticipated

Hogendaz85

Dec 6, 2017
Advertising at work here, I went to watch a Borderlands 3 video yesterday and this was an ad before the video looked so cool I had to check it out. Now looks like I will be playing this in a few weeks!

Curious how it will be on Ps4 Pro

Jun 14, 2019
Ahh so no random loot flying around? Hrmm.. Still looks pretty fun and finding those cool weapons and upgrading sounds good too. Will give it a shot!

Loot is random in that you can't get every item in one play through and youand your friend could get completey different items /weapons in one play through.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my fucking god I just watched that video in the OP. After all this time this game is literally souls shooter. I had recently heard and googled the game but did not actually get into gameplay vids. Boy was that a mistake.

You have to actually dodge like in souls! That's sick!

I am def buying this game. I wonder if this requires coop or can it be solo'd?

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Loot is random in that you can't get every item in one play through and youand your friend could get completey different items /weapons in one play through.

There are, however, crafting mats and firearm mods.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Oh my fucking god I just watched that video in the OP. After all this time this game is literally souls shooter. I had recently heard and googled the game but did not actually get into gameplay vids. Boy was that a mistake.

You have to actually dodge like in souls! That's sick!

I am def buying this game. I wonder if this requires coop or can it be solo'd?
They said it can absolutely be played solo but it will be a bit tougher cause you can't be revived and are the only target

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
trying to think whether i should pre order on ps4 (base) or PC? There doesnt seem to be any pvp which is what I would be worried about when using a gamepad on PC, but I usually play RPGs/shlooters on console. I just feel like the framerate is gonna be garbage on PS4. Anyone know the target fps on consoles?

chrisdm

Oct 27, 2017
Northeast United States
I'm so unbelievably excited for this and am now at the point that I want to pre-order (so against pre-orders since Anthem) for the VIP Weekend after seeing that latest stream.

Is there a known date for preload? Probably this week I would guess?

Pfroebbel

Oct 28, 2017

chrisdm

Oct 27, 2017
Northeast United States
Last edited:

Deleted member 56580

User requested account closure
Banned
May 8, 2019
Ya its not up yet, still bumping the thread for folks to eventually get interested in this !

spread the love <3

Deleted member 35653

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 8, 2017
You have all this supercool monsters and the shooting mechanics are so basic? C'mon, they could have come up with something better. I miss Resistance in that regard, few weapons but all with different mechanics.

sym30l1c

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen details about how the VIP access works. As in, is it only Fri/Sat/Sun, then we lose access for Monday and can play again on Tuesday, or do we just get early access starting Friday through release.

That's what I'd like to know too.
If we preorder before the 16, then we get early access, but if we (pre)order after the 16 we only get access from the 20?
Is that how it's supposed to work?

ThatOneGuy

Dec 3, 2018
Didn't know this game existed until today and I'm already super interested. Idk how the hell id juggle this and destiny but I might have to try!