• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Dang, this isn't up for pre-order on PSN anymore. Wonder what happened? I saw it up there for the last few weeks.

I can get the game on Xbox for solo play, but I wanted to play with my PS4 friends. Hopefully this is just a weird issue.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if it's a late money hat from MS for timed exclusivity that's gonna drop at GamesCom. If so I'll be pissed. I actually managed to pre-order the PS4 version in the window you could....
That would be pretty out of character for current MS. I was able to pre-order on PSN last Sunday. Release date still says August 20th on the store page. Probably a store issue.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
That would be pretty out of character for current MS. I was able to pre-order on PSN last Sunday. Release date still says August 20th on the store page. Probably a store issue.
It was just up YESTERDAY cause I remember looking at the price and deciding to get it but not pulling the trigger yet.

Reaper55

Oct 25, 2017
preordered for myself and asked my brother to also.

he can't preorder on US/NA PSN this morning, while i could yesterday

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
Was hoping for it to be sold on Greenman since I have that coupon, but if it doesn't by Thursday, I'll just buy it direct on Steam. The aesthetic is right up my alley and I've been in the mood for a tps. This should tide me over til at least Control, then the big rush of games for the rest of the year comes out afterwards, haha.

Only started following it a few months ago, but I've been binging the Community Manager's streams (great spokesperson, btw) and have been really looking forward to it!

Note: give the Community Manager a raise if you haven't already!

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Can't pre-order in Canada either, tragic , any idea what's going on?

Would really suck if we can't take part in the early access.

Last edited:

Tbone3336

Oct 28, 2017
Even their website now say coming soon for PS4 where it was listed as 8/20 previously. Wonder if it is something with certification on PS or something as I pre-ordered a bit ago on PS4 as well.

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like something is up with the PS4 version. They have talked about it in Discord. But whatever it is seems to be on Sony's end. I'm going to be really really pissed off if I bought this game and then can't play it because something is going on with PSN. I could have bought it on XB1 or PC since I'm just gonna be playing alone but I preordered on PSN a few days ago before there was any hint of issues.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Seems like something is up with the PS4 version. They have talked about it in Discord. But whatever it is seems to be on Sony's end. I'm going to be really really pissed off if I bought this game and then can't play it because something is going on with PSN. I could have bought it on XB1 or PC since I'm just gonna be playing alone but I preordered on PSN a few days ago before there was any hint of issues.
Get a refund. That's what I did with my PS4 preorder. Took just 24 hrs to get an answer. Going with Xbox now.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
Everything about this game looks great but I just don't enjoy procedural generation. My loss of course cuz it looks really good otherwise. I gave it a try with Shadow Warrior 2 and I did not enjoy that game at all. Damn me.

Hexer

Oct 30, 2017
I'm pretty pumped to play this! I managed to get a few of my friends to buy this so I should have ppl to play with. Xbox unlock time says 9pm on the 15th for me, so I'm hoping it's up then. :D

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
This kind of branched off from the original concept for Hunt (when it was called "Horrors of the Gilded Age" instead of "Showdown"), didn't it?

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England

Can I just point out how fucking awesome these armors look...
tMgDcgC.png

Also Hey tragic thanks for being here and answering questions. Really kind of you :) Super excited for this game (so much so I made this graphic for it) and can't wait to dive in on Saturday (as I think the VIP weekend starts in the early hours of Saturday morning in the UK).

chrisdm

Oct 27, 2017
Northeast United States
Thank you to everyone that participated in this thread and the devs for hanging out with us - the conversations and information in here are what pushed me over the edge to pre-order (even after I swore never again to pre-order after Anthem - don't let me down!) ;-)

Over to the OT I go! Hoping to play with some PC peeps this Friday!

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Hm... I hadn't heard about this game until very recently. Looks interesting. Might get. Though not sure if I want to wait for the PS4 version or get on PC.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Picked this up last night and loving the setting. Almost has an antidiulvian bend to it. Which I'm a huge sucker for, not to mention coop. You know... If I can't get my friends to get it lol.