Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
So this is her retelling what happened to her specifically? Not what she's learned from investigators about what really went down overall? I assume it must be the first because its probably too early to have determined the other.

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
I think she alluded at one point to there being more to her personal story than she's revealed, so buckle up.

ephexia

Feb 23, 2018
I hope she reveals who she thinks was sending those messages to the Trump mob from the inside. I want answers!

Oct 27, 2017
Guys she prob isnt gonna drop "and the fbi told me it was all planned by Marjorie Taylor Greene"

But it seems must watch

julian

Oct 27, 2017
So this is her retelling what happened to her specifically? Not what she's learned from investigators about what really went down overall? I assume it must be the first because its probably too early to have determined the other.
In the video she made soon after the event, she mentioned there being a close call that she wasn't sure she was allowed to talk about yet. I'm assuming it's related to that, but obviously no clue.

Viriditas

Oct 25, 2017
United States
giphy.gif

My attentions, y'all have 'em

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
so she got texts from fellow lawmakers a week before warning her about the 6th, so they knew something was coming.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
"That's suspicious!"

She's a fan of TikTok. lol

This is a fantastic, btw. I highly recommend everyone logging on to watch.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Why in the world is this locked behind an Instagram account unless you happen to know someone is streaming it on Twitch?

This seems like the kind of news you would want to get as many eyes on as possible

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Republicans are now saying to move on from a terrorist attack on the Capitol less than a month after it happened? They have no bottom. And I'm gutted to hear what AOC has been through. She's so strong! She's right too: these are abuser's tactics. It's SOP now for the GOP, for everything.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
Why in the world is this locked behind an Instagram account unless you happen to know someone is streaming it on Twitch?

This seems like the kind of news you would want to get as many eyes on as possible

She has more followers on Instagram. Instagram is free anyway, and you can use a Facebook account to log on.

I don't know why this means it's "locked."

Besides, a larger and wider demographic is following her on Instagram than on Twitch. This is also a more personal video about the event, not something like getting out the vote or talking about policy.

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017

i think she puts them on her youtube page afterwards, at least she has with other IG live videos