• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
I honestly don't know what to expect. Improve specs or improved battery again lol?

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
If this is something that's meant to be beefier and compete with the new consoles color me surprised. I figured Nintendo would just coast on the current Switch models for at least 2 years before releasing any new or updated hardware.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I believe it when I see it. But this rumor is so frequent one of these times someone will correctly predict the release timing.

akilshohen

Dec 8, 2017
Fingers crossed it might be a graphics update to 4K. I don't think I'm interested in upgrading my Switch as much as I've done it with the Xbox one

Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
If it launches mid 2020 that'd be perfect because they'll probably do a BoTW 2 edition and I'd rather get that.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I echo what others are saying "if it's a pro, I'm in".

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
Get those two guys from the last thread to speculate thousands of paragraphs of wrong predictions.

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
I'm in for a Switch VR.

Or a Switch Pro.

Honestly, I'm probably in for whatever unless it's TV-only, now that the handheld is out of the way.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Would love something similar to the Switch Lite form factor, but still dockable. I don't need those detachable joycon at all and my Switch Lite feels GOOD to hold

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So if it is a Switch Pro, is there any chance Nintendo will finally add Cloud Saves to all their titles? Cause IIRC games like Splatoon don't have Cloud Saves and for some reason all progression is tied to a local save rather than on a server (like most other MP games).

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Put my money on something utterly invisible to the consummer like different parts that lower the build cost for Nintendo or at most a battery upgrade

Deleted member 55311

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 26, 2019
1. I don't believe you.

2. Please more power. I'll pay a higher price. That was never an issue. Just do it. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.