• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Happening?

• YES, HAIL FLAMING CHIBI-ROBO

Votes: 1,142 68.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 86 5.2%
  • You're all crazy

Votes: 436 26.2%

• Total voters

McHuj

Oct 27, 2017
Austin TX
This is one of the games I was hoping would come to switch when Switch was first announced. I just hope they can hit 60fps.

jabel

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
giphy.gif

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like im in some LoveCraft story, trapped in the madness of forever waiting for the Nintendo Direct that will never come.

Deleted member 30151

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
When the Mini-Direct is officially announced can someone please create a "Expectations will be shattered in....." countdown?

By the way, this comes from LKD which would be an unreliable narrator if we would live in a novel.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
I'm fine with a mini direct.

And I trust Laura Kate Dale. This is the first Direct rumour that I actually believe in.

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
It's not so much the time. It's more the fact they call it a mini direct. Almost if they are playing it down themselves.

Nov 3, 2017
The whole fire/flame imagery makes complete sense if it's Dark Souls. Not to mention the Direct being a Mini is also highly likely due to the hints by Nintendo. I'm a firm believer now

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
400 pages for a remaster of a game I've already played many times before.

:/

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
What do you think Nintendo is doing this year? You have literally all the same information she does.

She added some more to that statement in the legendary thread a bit later. There should also be enough 1st party stuff this year.

But let's be honest to ourselves. 2017 had Mario Odyssey, BotW, Splatoon 2 and Xenoblade ... there's zero chance that 2018 could have heavy hitters on the same scale as those games. At least, Fire Emblem was announced for this year, so that's one game at least. ^^

Azerare

Oct 25, 2017

BaShaBeSho

Oct 26, 2017
Kuwait
oh no
chibi-robo is charging again
giphy.gif

oh man this is getting better and better
and Nintendo will let all of us down i know it LOL XD

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
The golden colour of Chibi males way more sense if this is true.

Summoned Warriors of Sunlight had a very similar golden orange sheen.