• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Happening?

• YES, HAIL FLAMING CHIBI-ROBO

Votes: 1,142 68.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 86 5.2%
  • You're all crazy

Votes: 436 26.2%

• Total voters

Thargas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So now that we're talking about 3rd parties and Nintendo ports, why am I not seeing anyone post about Mother 3..?

Its happing guys

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
What game is this from?

N-n-n-nothing?

tumblr_o9znkumS8u1rga2a8o2_r1_500.gif

Crow Pudding

Nov 12, 2017
The truth is with darkest dungeon on the way, I don't see the appeal of "only" dark souls (if it was the trilogy at least...).

Window

Oct 27, 2017
I'm all burnt out on Dark Souls tbh, though I would like more Dark Souls-eque games on the Swtich (like Salt and Sanctuary). Also I wonder how well Dark Souls would translate over to a mobile experience with the whole not being able to pause thing.

Last edited:

Virtu Al

Oct 25, 2017
Italy, Rome
For the record, I never said this Direct was third party only. Today's Direct is not third party only.

I said Nintendo is leaning pretty heavily on third party titles + Wii U ports in 2018.

Based on what I know, that's an accurate statement.

That's not a bad thing. Because Switch is getting some really awesome third party stuff this year. Not all of it will be announced during the Direct.

Oh god, sorry if my comment was viewed as hostile toward you, it was not my intention!

I was merely saying that people who went on panic mode from your statement wasn't looking at it from the right perspective and that it's logical to think Nintendo won't just sit and watch the year go by.

Again, sorry if my comment looked rude toward your knowledge. I do actually admire your work a lot and I've been following your comments on twitter since a few years now and always enjoyed your contributions to the discourse.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
aw, chibi robo's gone from the forum logo

I misread this as an announcement thread until I read the reset-the-clock replies, lol

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
if i wake up and this thread doesn't have another 200 pages i'm going to be bitterly disappointed in you era