• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It's not Slapstick.

infinity-wars-gamora-requiem-kills-star-lord.jpg

Can't dance up a new spine

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
We now we know why the Asgardians of the Galaxy form to replace the Guaedians of the Galaxy.

This seems dumb but I trust in Duggan.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
That is one stretchy fucking jacket.

Side note Pete Wisdom and some version of Peter Parker better be careful.... Kitty has clearly set of a Punish Petes wave

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
That is one stretchy fucking leotard... at least leotards stretch unlike a fucking jacket.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Bullshit. I say it's Slapstick.

How was the issue? I like Duggan fine but I tend to avoid Marvel's semi-desperate movie tie-ins disguised as events (or vice-versa). Cosmic Ghost Rider was the only cosmic Marvel thing I felt like picking up today.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Someone who doesnt like Thanos and has typically a sword.

Should have been my first thought that its Gamora.

But the big question still remains. Why is Gamora?

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Man the coolest part of this issue is:

A Heroic Loki showing up, holding Mjolnir and wearing all the Infinity Stones on his chest, telling our Loki about "the original universe"

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
if had the infinity gems I would ingest them. Like why make them easy to be taken from you. We all remember what happened to Freedom Ring

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
if had the infinity gems I would ingest them. Like why make them easy to be taken from you. We all remember what happened to Freedom Ring

Considering the power tier of the people who usually go after the infinity gems i don't think any of them would be inconvenienced by you eating them. They'll break you open like a pinata of power.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017

Drax ate his gem when he was a part of the Infinity Watch, but then a crazy Thor punched him in the stomach and stole it from him.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I'm expecting this to be a fake out, but with certain other things happening in this story it doesn't need to be.