• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I am usually the one to make 176 moves by the end of the season, but I am actually pretty happy so-far with my Prominent Member team, only 4 moves!

Next week is gonna be tough with Chubb, Godwin, Moore on bye though.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Someone bid 16 on Steelers defense that was on a bye.. Didn't see that coming and I really wanted them, damn.

Oct 27, 2017
OK so I've completed two trades so far this season, which is a lot of wheeling and dealing for me. Anyone else making trades in these leagues? Trades are the most interesting aspect of fantasy football to dissect, whether it helped or hurt you at season's end, but they don't happen as often as you'd think.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
OK so I've completed two trades so far this season, which is a lot of wheeling and dealing for me. Anyone else making trades in these leagues? Trades are the most interesting aspect of fantasy football to dissect, whether it helped or hurt you at season's end, but they don't happen as often as you'd think.
Prominent members league is by far the most active trade wise, think they had something like 5-6 trades so far. I'm usually more active on the market but this season I really haven't had the time to put some deals together.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
At last, I've ascended to uncontested first place, King of the Cowards. It was pretty cool that it happened by battling the other owner tied with me for first by record but ahead by points, basically like a early championship match. GG, Corsick. Now I just need to hang on to a top 2 spot for a few more weeks to get the bye. Easier said then done but my team has grown more powerful as the season goes on so lets do this! Fighting for my ass to warm that bench next season ;p

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
At last, I've ascended to uncontested first place, King of the Cowards. It was pretty cool that it happened by battling the other owner tied with me for first by record but ahead by points, basically like a early championship match. GG, Corsick. Now I just need to hang on to a top 2 spot for a few more weeks to get the bye. Easier said then done but my team has grown more powerful as the season goes on so lets do this! Fighting for my ass to warm that bench next season ;p

Good luck. I'm right behind you. :)

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Taco Bell League: Clinched Playoff spot. :)

Coward League: Blown the F out. :(
Coming that week being 1st place not to 4th place. Hawks and Giants are on bye plus Watson pulling a dud game.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
Reclaimed the top spot in Coward but man that 4 way tie in record just a game behind me. Going to be an interesting finish to the season seeing how the final seeding pans out! Pretty damn competitive league.

Don't recall if you mentioned this Smurf but does everyone that makes the playoffs ascend a league and all that miss it go down one?

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Reclaimed the top spot in Coward but man that 4 way tie in record just a game behind me. Going to be an interesting finish to the season seeing how the final seeding pans out! Pretty damn competitive league.

Don't recall if you mentioned this Smurf but does everyone that makes the playoffs ascend a league and all that miss it go down one?
Champion, runner up and 3rd place get promoted and only the bottom 3 teams get relegated.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Man.. Prominent League is close this year. Pretty competitive! Crazy that technically, 11th place is still in the running.. and we only have 1 confirmed playoff spot taken. I do feel like grang got kinda screwed by the schedule this year with the most points against so far. I'm not in love with my team, but hopefully can win at least 1 playoff game.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
It's time for some end of regular season update.

In The Prominent Members League, final regular season standings were:

prominent-final1.jpg

It came down to the last week, but the 3 teams that got relegated to the Bench Warmers League were:
grang
TheSkullPrince
Dhuggs_

Congrats to EnronERA, Crazymoogle, NSA, JFunky, jviggy43 and JonCha for making the playoffs.
promient-playoff-1.jpg

1st round matchups
NSA v JFunky

Crazymoogle v JonCha

Last edited:
OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I'll update Cowards and Junior Members later today.

3rd most points for, most points against. Just one of those seasons.
Yeah, that was a tough break for you. 3* wins separated you from being relegated to going to the playoffs, competition at the Prominent league is no joke.

Last edited:

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
My team in Prominent continues to melt like butter, the great David Johnson fire of 2019 is no joke. Nobody even tried to trade for Aaron Rodgers; they couldn't see through the fumes...

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot we had TWO fantasy threads, lol

Good luck this year in Prominent after getting some MAJOR luck last year in League C to make the playoffs. 9 game winning streak! Seemed like every week i was getting 2 guys with 20 ppg performances to cover up Kamara not doing shit and being a waste of a top pick. hopefully i can milk that luck for just a few more weeks.......

Oct 27, 2017
Lol I had the most points for at 1675.14 and least points against at 1124.32, resulting in a 13-0 record. I'd like to think I played brilliantly this year to stay undefeated up to now but it's such a crapshoot. Hope I don't suffer my first defeat in the upcoming weeks.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
started 1-7 and turned things around kinda...not bad haha.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
What does getting relegated mean?
So at the end of the season, the worst 3 teams in the league get relegated to the League "bellow" them while the top 3 teams get promoted to the league "ahead" of them. So basically next season you'll play in the Junior Members league. If you finish top3, then you'll get promoted back to the Cowards league.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
So at the end of the season, the worst 3 teams in the league get relegated to the League "bellow" them while the top 3 teams get promoted to the league "ahead" of them. So basically next season you'll play in the Junior Members league. If you finish top3, then you'll get promoted back to the Cowards league.
So do the bottom three in the Junior league get completely booted to make room for those relegated from above?

Mest08

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Oh, okay. Thought I was out period. But I can live with this.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn PassiveObserver

What's your roster like?
My anchors have been C. McCaffrey and the Patriots D. My WRs are also strong in that I have to sit a WR2 every week between M. Evans, D. Moore, J. Edelman, and K. Golladay. Surprisingly it's been a rotating door at the QB and RB2 spot. I traded for Kirk Cousins which didn't necessarily solidify the position. All my waiver wire activity has been busywork since our leagues are pretty shallow.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
So do the bottom three in the Junior league get completely booted to make room for those relegated from above?
No, there is no relegation in the Juniors league unless we get a 5th league going. The 3 spots open will be from the players that get promoted.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do I have a shot on winning this game? (Watson side)
Screenshot-2019-12-06-Fantasy-Football-Yahoo-Sports.png

Bench
Screenshot-2019-12-06-Fantasy-Football-Yahoo-Sports-1.png

Any Sit/Start advice is appreciated. Thanks

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sit/Start, I need 2 of 3

Zach Ertz v Giants - Pretty solid overall but never know with this Eagles team. This game could be 9-3.
Jack Doyle vs TB - High upside, no Ebron or TY Hilton this week. Could be high scoring affair.
Tyler Lockett vs Rams - WR2 that is a total crapshoot week to week. Gonna have Jalen Ramsey draped on him.

I'm straight stressing over this shit, people say I'm crazy for benching Lockett (which is where I'm at now) but the chance for Doyle to go off is tasty.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Do I have a shot on winning this game? (Watson side)
Screenshot-2019-12-06-Fantasy-Football-Yahoo-Sports.png

Bench
Screenshot-2019-12-06-Fantasy-Football-Yahoo-Sports-1.png

Any Sit/Start advice is appreciated. Thanks
You do. You got some bets with Washington and freeman but if they work out you're in great position.

Sit/Start, I need 2 of 3

Zach Ertz v Giants - Pretty solid overall but never know with this Eagles team. This game could be 9-3.
Jack Doyle vs TB - High upside, no Ebron or TY Hilton this week. Could be high scoring affair.
Tyler Lockett vs Rams - WR2 that is a total crapshoot week to week. Gonna have Jalen Ramsey draped on him.

I'm straight stressing over this shit, people say I'm crazy for benching Lockett (which is where I'm at now) but the chance for Doyle to go off is tasty.
I would play Ertz and Doyle tbh, hard to trust Lockett lately.

Corsick

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in the title game and I benched the Indy defense because I thought they'd get torn up by McCaffrey. They have 17 points already and I started the NYG defense instead since they were playing WASH. I deserve to lose by a million at this point. And I started Will Fuller over Stefon Diggs. Lord help me.

Oct 27, 2017
Benched Devonta Freeman and his 29.20 points but managed to hang on and win my matchup and finish wire to wire for the championship in the Juniors League. Thank you based CMC.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Up 15 points in my money league and they have Boone.... don't feel safe.

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
Benched Devonta Freeman and his 29.20 points but managed to hang on and win my matchup and finish wire to wire for the championship in the Juniors League. Thank you based CMC.
Heck of a season. I had nothing left in the gas tank. My team limped into 3rd. Once again, great season.

I played in 3 different Yahoo leagues this year. For the Junior members league, I got lucky and finished 3rd. My 2 other teams won the championship. It's been a good year for me. The Maltby Coyotes will be back next year.

Last edited:

Corsick

Oct 27, 2017
I'm tied in my final and I have Kirk Cousins while Bronson has Thielen + Adam Jones. I can't believe Cousins is this big of a choke artist. Good lord....I just need like 15 points from him.

Edit:
And Jones with the 50 yard TD run. Grats to Bronson, peak salt levels over here LOL. I couldn't deserve this loss any more, look at these terrific decisions I made.

XWPN3t2.png

Last edited:
End of season
OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
With the season done, I want to congratulate our 1st ResetEra Fantasy Champion, jviggy43. šŸ†

JonCha also had a great season, finishing 2nd place. EnronERA finished 3rd.

On the Bench Warmers League, the title went to silentg. He got promoted to the Prominent League alongside Smurf and Violence Jack who finished 2nd and 3rd respectively

The Cowards League title went down to the wire, where @bronsonlee bested Corsick. Haselbacher finished 3rd place. All 3 will be taking their talents to the Bench Warmers League next season.

Last but not least, PassiveObserver, the highest-scoring team among our 4 leagues, took home the Junior Members league crown. castlegar and Dbltap finished 2nd and 3rd. All 3 will be Cowards next year.

Congrats to our champions, everyone that got promoted and thanks for playing.