• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR THE RESET ERA FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2019 SEASON!!

giphy.gif

Who Are We?

giphy.gif

We are the long time running(2nd season) Rese tEra unofficial Fantasy Football League. We are home to some of the most brilliant skilled tactical masterminds serviceable fantasy players in all the land. The goal of the League is to be as inclusive as possible, that's why we have multiple leagues running(3 currently) with a promotion/relegation system in place, this way everyone gets to play together.

Promotion/Relegation

Our leagues are sorted into multiple divisions(3 currently) and at the end of each season, the top 3 players from a league(Champion, 2nd & 3rd place) will get promoted to the division directly above them. At the same time, the worst 3 players from a league(regular season record, points for as tiebraker) will get relegated to the division directly below them. The worst 3 players from the bottom league won't get relegated unless a new league pops up. New players joining will always be placed in the worst possible league and have to work their way up the board. The same thing goes for any new leagues created.

Winners/Prize

At the end of the season, there will only be one true champion. Whoever wins the first division will be crowned Eras Fantasy Football Champion. The prize you ask? Bragging Rights

🏆 Hall of Champions 🏆

empty

As the 2018 season was used to group all of the players, we don't have a true champion yet.

Invites/New Players

New players are welcome, but the invites are closed for the 19/20 season. If you wish to join the waiting list for next years leagues, just PM or let me know in the thread.

League Rules

The league is 100% free and the rules are the same across all of them.

Plataform: Yahoo
Players:12
Scoring: Half Point PPR
Regular Season Tiebreaker: Points For
Playoffs: Weeks 14/15/16(6 teams)
Playoffs Tiebreaker: Higher Seed
Waiver: Free Agent Acquisition Budget(faab) - 100 per team
Trade Review: Commissioner Review

Last edited:
OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Leagues

1st Division - The Prominent Members League

Nxr2GTa.jpg

TheSkullPrince ------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt Burrito
JFunky ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's a me Garoppolo
jviggy43 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Opps all patriots
TheWorthyEdge ----------------------------------------------------------------- The Brayden Bunch
Crazymoogle ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Bail Kings LLC
NSA ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ THE A-TEAM
Dhuggs_ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Murray Christmas
grang ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Knibb High Football
EnronERA ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Prominent Member
McBryBry ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Josh GorDONE
AllThingsPurple ------------------------------------------------------------------- Your team name sucks
JonCha -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Real Josh Gordon

League Commissioner: Crazymoogle
Link to the league

2nd Division - The Bench Warmers League

kE9SFoH.jpg

compbros ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi Risk Hi Reward
Corporate Clown ------------------------------------------------------------------------ The Corporate Clowns
Smurf ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Big Baller Bastards
silentg ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Manchester Mercs
Ron Mexico -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Brian's Team
Corran Horn ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Smokin' Jays
StrangerDanger -------------------------------------------------------------------------- StrangerDanger
Mortemis ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Odd Jobs
Scar -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Scar's Squad
Violence Jack ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Russ's Miracle Water
Kalel114 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- INDY's Team
foppy79 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Air Raid

League Commissioner: Smurf
Link to the league

3rd Division - The Cowards League

VemsaaQ.jpg

MrNewVegas --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lukas's Team
Corsick ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Corsick
Squall ASF ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Squall's Elite
Mest08 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Mest08
SSJDio ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SSJDio
gimmmick ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Very Stable Genius
Haselbacher ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Munich Rams
kylecoley182 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bronson is a coward
Tophat Jones --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tophat's Cowards
Tall4Life ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Check My Balls
BronsonLee ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ BRONSONIA
Tom Nook -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tom Nook Team

Link to the league

4th Division - The Junior Members League

95LPwKS.jpg

castlegar
Dbltap
sersteven
PassiveObserver
Rigbones
tophu
Coolduderedux
Jogi
Caja 117
RespectThySole
FloydtheFathead
rando

Link to the league

Waiting List
Instro

Last edited:
OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017

castlegar

Oct 27, 2017
My bad then, I was messaging the wrong person it seems. You're in the cowards league, it should be up tomorrow and I'll send you the invite.

I'm adding you to the waiting list. You're in in case someone drops out or we get 9 more people to form a new league.

Sounds great, thanks!

silentg

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
just done a mock draft on yahoo....

1. Saquon Barkley (NYG - RB)
2. Mike Evans (TB - WR)
3. Kerryon Johnson (Det - RB)
4. Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB)
5. Tyler Boyd (Cin - WR)
6. Vance McDonald (Pit - TE)
7. Jordan Howard (Phi - RB)
8. Kareem Hunt (Cle - RB)
9. Mohamed Sanu (Atl - WR)
10. Adam Humphries (Ten - WR)
11. Trey Burton (Chi - TE)
12. New England (NE - DEF)
13. Mitchell Trubisky (Chi - QB)
14. Jason Myers (Sea - K)
15. Mike Davis (Chi - RB)

Drafted number 1 overall...

Oct 26, 2017
UK
just done a mock draft on yahoo....

1. Saquon Barkley (NYG - RB)
2. Mike Evans (TB - WR)
3. Kerryon Johnson (Det - RB)
4. Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB)
5. Tyler Boyd (Cin - WR)
6. Vance McDonald (Pit - TE)
7. Jordan Howard (Phi - RB)
8. Kareem Hunt (Cle - RB)
9. Mohamed Sanu (Atl - WR)
10. Adam Humphries (Ten - WR)
11. Trey Burton (Chi - TE)
12. New England (NE - DEF)
13. Mitchell Trubisky (Chi - QB)
15. Mike Davis (Chi - RB)

Drafted number 1 overall...

I did one the other day picking 8th

1. Le'Veon Bell (NYJ - RB)
2. Dalvin Cook (Min - RB)
3. Keenan Allen (LAC - WR)
4. Josh Jacobs (Oak - RB)
5. Calvin Ridley (Atl - WR)
6. Hunter Henry (LAC - TE)
7. Cam Newton (Car - QB)
8. Trey Burton (Chi - TE)
9. Royce Freeman (Den - RB)
10. Curtis Samuel (Car - WR)
11. Philip Rivers (LAC - QB)
12. Emmanuel Sanders (Den - WR)
13. Philadelphia (Phi - DEF)
15. Adrian Peterson (Was - RB)

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is the draft supposed to be going on right now? Got a notification and looks like no one is there. Smurf

Oct 27, 2017
Aw shoot missed the sign-ups. Was in the GAF league and made it to the premier league after a couple years, and I'd love to make the climb again at Era. This is hosted on Yahoo, yes?

Rigbones

Oct 25, 2017
I was in League B last year but missed sign ups this year. I'm down to join the waiting list though.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
The Draft Date for the Prominent Members league is set.

It will be on 1st of September(Sunday), 2 PM PST.

Voting for the other 2 leagues will be closed on Monday, so be sure to vote if you haven't yet.

I was in League B last year but missed sign ups this year. I'm down to join the waiting list though.
added