• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Draft Dates
OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To my fellow Prominent Members.

Last year, I carried the banner of Josh Gordon. I refused to back down. What did I do when he got suspended? I kept him. When someone offered Mike Evan's? I declined.

The time has come again. The Garden returns. And so have I.

sersteven

Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia
We should all kinda rally together and see if we can't find 2 (or even 3 incase we lose a member for the shift upwards.

I posted in the NFL era thread but didnt see any takers. Maybe if anyone knows some fellow members who would be interested?

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Invites are going to be sent later today, along with a poll for the draft day voting.

We should all kinda rally together and see if we can't find 2 (or even 3 incase we lose a member for the shift upwards.

I posted in the NFL era thread but didnt see any takers. Maybe if anyone knows some fellow members who would be interested?
Right now we have either 10 or 11 members, depending on if we get a dropout on the Prominent Members league. I'll have some free time Monday so I'll look into filling the league if we do need more members.

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
Thank you very much for putting all this together.

This is my first year with ERA. I've always played at ESPN. How is Yahoo's Fantasy compared to Espn? I should probably get registered.

Oct 27, 2017
12-teamer for league D would be nice but glad we got a league going at all.

Thank you very much for putting all this together.

This is my first year with ERA. I've always played at ESPN. How is Yahoo's Fantasy compared to Espn? I should probably get registered.

Yahoo's the industry standard. It's like the one thing they're good at.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I updated the thread with the team names, links to the leagues and etc. Let me know if I got your team mixed up with someone else's.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
Draft Date for the Junior Members league is set, it will be this Sunday, 2:30 PM PST.

castlegar
Dbltap
sersteven
PassiveObserver
tophu
Rigbones
Coolduderedux
Jogi
Caja 117
RespectThySole
FloydtheFathead

I'll leave the invites open until Friday to see if we can get to 12 players. If we don't, we'll go ahead as 10 team league and I'll add a 2nd flex position.

Hell yeah! I'm excited. I didn't play last year, so I'm hopeful for this year. (and I'm hopeful the group is more active and chatty throughout the season than this thread shows). Is there a discord or something?

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah! I'm excited. I didn't play last year, so I'm hopeful for this year. (and I'm hopeful the group is more active and chatty throughout the season than this thread shows). Is there a discord or something?
I think most people know each other from one discord or another, but we don't have one for the league. And yeah, the thread is a little dead lol, but at least most users are active in their respective leagues. I'll try to keep the thread up to date every week to see if that helps.

Friggz

Oct 27, 2017
Team i just drafted tonight. Had the 4th pick in a 10 team league.

X1W8lM9.jpg

silentg

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
Friggz how did you end up with OBJ, JuJu, Brown AND Evans?!

I most probably won't be able to make it to the bench warmers league draft tonight. It'll be 2:30 in the morning for me.

Quick question though. I've set my pre draft rankings but does anyone know if the autopsic has any intelligence? For example if I've got pick 11 of one round and pick 2 of the next, and i still have Ryan, Goff and Newton at the top of my list, will it pick two of them? Because I wouldn't do.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Friggz how did you end up with OBJ, JuJu, Brown AND Evans?!

I most probably won't be able to make it to the bench warmers league draft tonight. It'll be 2:30 in the morning for me.

Quick question though. I've set my pre draft rankings but does anyone know if the autopsic has any intelligence? For example if I've got pick 11 of one round and pick 2 of the next, and i still have Ryan, Goff and Newton at the top of my list, will it pick two of them? Because I wouldn't do.
I have no idea tbh

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
For the prominent league draft, will we figure out the draft order an hour or so before the draft on Sunday?
The draft room opens up 15 minutes before the draft, not sure you can see the draft order before that. For next season we can look into figuring it out the order earlier if there is enough interest.