1. gimmmick

gimmmick

Just saw this thread today, I’m guessing I’m too late?

2. I can't speak for the OP or any of the commissioners, but I think you're good if all the slots haven't been filled up.

3. Scar

Scar

There hasn't been any news of a time slot for each leagues draft

I think your good.

4. gimmmick

gimmmick

I’m down to join if spots are still available

5. Kalel114

Kalel114

Any updates?

6. Smurf

Smurf

drafts will most likely take place between the 24th of August and the 3rd of September.

7. Kalel114

Kalel114

Sounds good. Thanks!

8. silentg

silentg

Just doing a mock auction draft now. This is so much fun! Going to do another straight after. As i'm in the UK it might be difficult for me to do this live...

If I can't make the draft can I leave a list of players I want to draft?

9. compbros

compbros

Yeah, you can do a queue to nominate and it'll go after those players aggressively. We're doing snake draft for this league though so you don't have to worry about the auction queue, I just wanted to show people that never played with auction how easy it is and why I think it's more fun/superior.

10. TheWorthyEdge

TheWorthyEdge

Any spots left? Just saw this and would love to join in.

11. Smurf

Smurf

I know things have been a little bit slow, but that's because Vegas was getting married so it's taking some time to set things up. But right now we got 37 people interested, that's enough for 3 12team leagues. I'll be sending a PM to each one of you with a poll for the draft day/time, so we can try to group people that can draft together on the same leagues. We'll be explaining how the relegation system will work and all the exact rules later, but right the priority is just to get the leagues up and set the draft date.

If anyone else wants to join, you can post here on the thread or send me a PM and we will add you to the waiting list in case someone drops out or set up a 4th league.

12. I see a lot of votes for the 26th so far, which I don't mind but Sept 2nd seems like the best option.

13. Smurf

Smurf

We might still have a few spots open to complete the 3rd league, anyone else interested?

14. Smurf

Smurf

So draft days have been set! Unfortunately, a few people seem to have backed down, so right now we have 2 12 team leagues and 8 people on a waiting list. If we can get at least 2 more, we will set up the 3rd league.

League A

MrNewVegas
    jviggy43
    compbros
    Corsick
    foppy79
    StrangerDanger
    JFunky
    TheSkullPrince
    Squall ASF
    Corporate Clown
    Mest08
    TheWorthyEdge

Your draft will be this Sunday, the 26th of August, at 8 PM EST. MrNewVegas is the league's commissioner, PM me with your email so I can add you to the league. If for whatever reason you can't participate, just let me know and we will find someone else to fill your spot.

League B

Smurf
    Crazymoogle
    SSJDio
    grang
    Rigbones
    Kalel114
    Beach
    Corran Horn
    Scar
    NSA
    Dhuggs_
    silentg

The draft will be this Sunday, the 26th of August, at 8 PM EST.Smurf is the league's commissioner, PM me with your email so I can add you to the league. f for whatever reason you can't participate, just let me know and we will find someone else to fill your spot.

Like I previously stated, we had a few dropouts, so not everybody made it. We selected everyone based on their availability for the drafts, Violence Jack Mortemis McBryBry ryul2 Ron Mexico Tom Nook gimmmick EnronERA Haselbacher AllThingsPurple right now you guys are on the waiting list, but we'll try to find at least one more player so we can get the 3rd league up and running.

15. jviggy43

jviggy43

Cracks fingers,

[​IMG]

16. Mest08

Mest08

Just want to verify there's no typo. The draft for both leagues is same date and time.

17. Smurf

Smurf

yeah, that was by far the most voted date

18. Sweet! Thanks for the update Smurf.

Looks like my Sunday is going to be exclusively reserved for drafting, 5 pm PST for this league and 7:30 PST for the No Quitters league.

19. Bobo Dakes

Bobo Dakes

When should we expect the Yahoo invites? Who am I giving my email to?

20. Smurf

Smurf

PM me your email and I'll send the invites right away

21. If we're in League A we're PMing MrNewVegas with our emails correct?

Edit: Just saw Smurf's response.

22. McBryBry

McBryBry

Man hopefully we can get two more, I wanna play with you guys.

23. MrNewVegas

MrNewVegas
    Member OP

PM me as well, I can send invites to those in League A

24. Mest08

Mest08

When do we find out draft order or did I miss it?

25. Smurf

Smurf

EnronERA just joined the waiting list, so we just need 1 more now for the 3rd league.

It's set randomly before the draft.

26. Haselbacher

Haselbacher

What happend to me? Can’t find myself anywhere on your lists?

Sorry, didn’t have internet the last days...

27. Smurf

Smurf

Looks like we will have enough people for a 3rd league. After everybody joins the leagues A/B and we don't have any dropout, I'll set league C up. The draft will most likely be on the 28th, at 9:30 PM EST. I'll update you guys soon.

I added you to the C league/waiting list.

28. If there are any spots available, or anyone drops out would love to get involved in this!

29. Smurf

Smurf

There might be, we're trying to get a 3rd league going.

30. McBryBry

McBryBry

These leagues are Yahoo right?

31. Smurf

Smurf

yeah

32. silentg

silentg

Thanks for organising guys! Just a couple of questions:

1. regarding the IR slot, I've done a little internet research but am still a little cloudy on it. Is it so I can place an injured player in that slot and bing in another without losing them completely, effectively holding them until they are fit again?So for example, I draft OBJ, he gets injured game one and is out for 4 weeks, I can hold him on that slot, bring in another player and swap him back in and another player back out after return?

2. I am going to try to make the draft live but it will be 1 am over here in the UK. If I cannot make the actual draft live, I can just set up a long list of draft preferences right? Look like I can on the yahoo site...

33. Smurf

Smurf

yes to both

34. Method

Method

If anyone is looking for a league PM me. We are running one on SLAENT that has some spots open! :)

35. Minx

Minx

This is a great, long running league with veterans and newcomers alike. Also a very good commish. Draft is Sunday night so join ASAP.

36. Scar

Scar

I'm kinda busy with a draft on Sunday.

37. Smurf

Smurf

38. McBryBry

McBryBry

HELL YEAH. TIME TO RUIN SOME LIVES.

39. Smurf

Smurf

Draft day peeps!

40. Corsick

Corsick

Are draft orders already set and view-able, or does that happen when it starts?

41. MrNewVegas

MrNewVegas
    Member OP

It happens before it starts. It’s random.

42. McBryBry

McBryBry

We're doing FAAB too?!?! This league fuckin rocks!

43. Smurf

Smurf

yeah, by popular demand. $100

44. Mest08

Mest08

Damn. What is faab?

45. MrNewVegas

MrNewVegas
    Member OP

Free Agency Auction

46. silentg

silentg

right folks, in all honesty, I'm not going to be able to make tonight's draft live. I've edited my pre draft rankings - is that enough? I hope it will select my options quickly and not time out (making it longer for you guys...

47. McBryBry

McBryBry

Free Agent Acquisition Budget. Basically, instead of a waiver claim on a player, you place a money bet. Everyone has $100 to last the whole season. Whoever places the highest bet on a player gets the player. And it isn't a public auction. Like how your waiver claim isn't viewable by other players, your bet isn't viewable until waivers clear.

48. Mest08

Mest08

Thanks. I've been playing fantasy for years but never was in a league that used it. What's a typical amount of money used to acquire a player? $100 doesn't seem like that much.

49. That’s what makes it great, you have to really think carefully on how much you’re going to spend and predict how much your opponents are going to spend.

I’ve seen people get absolute steals while others spend $55 on a handcuff running back only for that same RB to get benched a couple of weeks later lmao.

50. SSJDio

SSJDio

There's no typical amounts, all mind games based. Here's a tip though Mest, if you picked a player that you really think no one else is going to pick up, then don't pay alot. Great players go for less than 5 dollars all the time because everyone is paying attention to John Doe who put up 200 yards that week.