• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Won by .6 Feels good.

I'm the league's top scorer and 7 yards is what kept me from being 1-3. So it was nice to get lucky once..

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Finally my first W !!!
tenor.gif

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's crazy looking at the player turnover in B league. Same player or defense gets picked up and dropped by like half the league!

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I wish the OP was updated to say who is who and who is in what leagues.. so we can properly smacktalk!

silentg

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
Hi guys! Clawing my way back up the league (B - Manchester Mercs). I'm in the UK and watch a lot of NFL stuff via NFL network. What's your US based opinion of Good Morning Football as I kind of like it, knowing it's officially sanctioned?

Also, your adverts are fucking hilarious. Tactical sunglasses, Phil Swift's Flex Tape and JG Wenworth! JG Wentworth seem a bit scummy....

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hi guys! Clawing my way back up the league (B - Manchester Mercs). I'm in the UK and watch a lot of NFL stuff via NFL network. What's your US based opinion of Good Morning Football as I kind of like it, knowing it's officially sanctioned?

Also, your adverts are fucking hilarious. Tactical sunglasses, Phil Swift's Flex Tape and JG Wenworth! JG Wentworth seem a bit scummy....

JG WENTWORTH. I NEED CASH NOW!

I don't watch any of the shows, so I can't really comment.. but I am sure they're useful if you're not surrounded by American Football news all the time.

.. and damn you for spanking me Week 4 (I'm the A-TEAM).

silentg

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
JG WENTWORTH. I NEED CASH NOW!

I don't watch any of the shows, so I can't really comment.. but I am sure they're useful if you're not surrounded by American Football news all the time.

.. and damn you for spanking me Week 4 (I'm the A-TEAM).

That was my best week so far - perfect storm! Apart from Jordan Howard, who has been disappointing.

You're still above me!

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just here to say, League C, that Josh Gordon is about to be truly, absolutely back. And you will rue this weekend, Nick's Neat Team. Now trade me DJ.

Rigbones

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao I dropped Chubb literally the day before the news broke in B league. Needless to say my bid of $32 to get him back was not nearly enough :(

Fournette was also my top drafted RB. I'm really doing this fantasy thing wrong

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
Well now that I've made a trade I guess I should have asked about the option to have a commish push it :lol Should be an interesting gamble. In my own league, I make a point of explaining all trades - even those that aren't mine - to offer context and give a guess at each point of view in the deal.

(League B)
Crazymoogle (5-2) gets: RB Ezekiel Elliot + WR Julian Edelman
SSJDio (3-4) gets: WR AJ Green + QB Cam Newton

To SSJDio, the idea here is simple: a massive upgrade at QB (from Mariota), and a locked in third receiver to go with Evans and JuJu. Yeah, you lose Zeke, but (a) he's on bye this week and (b) you're 3-4 and 10th place. So an instant QB1 and WR1 is pretty exciting.

To Crazymoogle, Cam has a great schedule...but with Mahomes on the roster, it's worth it to upgrade at RB from waiver guys to Zeke. Losing Green hurts, but with Hilton, various Bucs, and a few other options, it's a more flexible situation. The downside? Zeke's bye, and Mahomes Week 12 bye. But that's probably better than riding Cam on the bench this season.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh weird, I didn't even see anything about the trade. Does this league not let people vote on them?

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
Oh weird, I didn't even see anything about the trade. Does this league not let people vote on them?

I believe it's commissioner decision, with a two day timer before an automatic "yes". I think group veto is sometimes very useful, especially in random leagues, but in a league with public/accountable commissioners it's often just commissioner veto because if the trade is bad, there is a shitload of posts/emails until something happens. It also avoids the "tactical veto" problem.

Anyway, That's why I think it's important to explain, so it doesn't seem like a madman is running the league

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I'll never explain my trades, you'll never know how my genius 4-3 playoff bound fantasy mind works!!!!!

giphy.gif

silentg

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
Interested...but what to offer? There's basically no guide to his value because we don't know when/if he will play. So the chances that a blind offer I make is accepted seems pretty slim...

Yeah it's a funny situation. I'd probably have to offer another player too at this stage? You'd be mad to get rid of players like TY Hilton and Zeke...

Just need James White to get 10.8+ tonight to get another victory - pleased with my current run but having LB has been tough. I've got to say thank you for introducing me to yahoo - it's much better than official NFL.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
my team is awful, but I'm about to be 5-3. Hoping to sneak into the playoffs, then anything can happen

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Struggling with my flex for week 9. This is a small league so rosters are loaded.

Pick 1:
Keenan Allen
Adrien Peterson
Lamar Miller

It's a PPR league.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
With luck I can make it in at 7-6 but for the best chance I pretty much have to win the rest of my games which is a real possibility. Just gotta keep hoping and making moves.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Currently making the playoffs! The schedule is brutal tho, I'll need CMC to stay hot

Scar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Title Town
Started 0-6 in the b league.

Currently on a 4 game winning streak. I'll need to be damn near perfect to make the playoffs.

Thankfully I'm pretty much out of any bye week issues. Who knows!