• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 2019-2020 Leagues Roll Call 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨

🚨 🚨 Please confirm your participation until the end of the month, otherwise your spot is not guaranteed. 🚨 🚨

The Prominent Members League:

TheSkullPrince
JFunky
jviggy43
TheWorthyEdge
Crazymoogle
NSA
Dhuggs_
grang
JonCha
EnronERA
McBryBry
AllThingsPurple

2nd league(to be named)

compbros
Corporate Clown
Smurf
silentg
Violence Jack
Ron Mexico
Corran Horn
ryul2
Rigbones
StrangerDanger
Mortemis
Scar

3rd league (to be named)

MrNewVegas
Corsick
foppy79
Squall ASF
Mest08
SSJDio
Kalel114
Beach
TomNook
Haselbacher
rando
gimmmick

Name suggestions for the unnamed leagues are welcome.

Also, I won't be able to run the leagues this season. While I'm working with Crazymoogle and MrNewVegas to try and get them going, we still need at least another commissioner (someone from the 2nd league would be preferable) and someone to keep the thread updated on a weekly basis once the season starts, maybe create a new thread if needed.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it's better than to be named lol

same here, did my first mocks of the season today on sleeper
One of my friends started a Dynasty this year that we've already drafted, trashtalked and traded half our rosters so I've had that going at least, but I'm ready to have 4 rosters to stare at lol
I love draft simulators, AI drafts the other teams based on ADP and team compositions so I don't got to deal with dummy's who drafts stupid in the mocks. And much quicker.
I like the real people because my friends also happen to be idiots, and I expect you guys to be idiots too >:)

gimmmick

Nov 26, 2017
One of my friends started a Dynasty this year that we've already drafted, trashtalked and traded half our rosters so I've had that going at least, but I'm ready to have 4 rosters to stare at lol

I like the real people because my friends also happen to be idiots, and I expect you guys to be idiots too >:)

First three picks turned out to absolute shit (fournette, devonte Freeman and Royce Freeman).

gimmmick

Nov 26, 2017
I seriously do not know what I'd do if it's my turn in the 2nd round and Todd Gurley was right there.

I'm drafting last in my home league and I'm keeping Barkley in thr first. I would be so livid if I were to get Gurley in thr 2nd. I'm pretty sure he will be taken since it will be a 2nd rounder cost this year but that would be awesome.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This year's draft is so damn interesting. Gurley dropping, Tyreek rising, I love this like generational transition we're seeing in football right now too.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
I'm coming back and with a vengeance! Embarrassing to be in the third league, last year was injury city flukes but I'll work my way up to Prominence in time!, you'll all see! I think I joked this league's team was sacrificed on the alter last year so that I could win in my money leagues which I did lol

Thanks for the heads up, Smurf.

Some knee-jerk name suggestions for other two leagues: Rising Stars or Breakout Candidates for second league and Bench Warmers or Toilet Bowl for the third. Gotta motivate us to work our way up! You could just do a first string, second string, and third string for the naming convention but less fun I suppose ha

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit it's almost fantasy draft season. This gave me a smile today.

I'm in.

Jul 18, 2018
Oh snap j almost forgot that the NFL season is just right around the corner ....

Count me in! 2nd league represent woot woot

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
just a heads up, some people are not coming back so a few players are about to get a free promotion to a better league. Also, the new thread should be up August 1st and then will start inviting people to the leagues and figuring out the draft dates. We'll be opening up the league for new players to fill the remaining spots from league C and maybe even get a 4th league going if there is enough interest.

Corran Horn

Oct 25, 2017
just a heads up, some people are not coming back so a few players are about to get a free promotion to a better league. Also, the new thread should be up August 1st and then will start inviting people to the leagues and figuring out the draft dates. We'll be opening up the league for new players to fill the remaining spots from league C and maybe even get a 4th league going if there is enough interest.
Im assuming thats why B league was deleted? Or was that just how yahoo does it? Im normally on espn

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
LET ME IN THE LEAGUE COWARD
1L2UeLFhwv7WM.gif