ResetEra 1.5 Bug Report Thread:

Dec 14, 2017
Didn't see it posted here: there is a bug with the autocomplete using Google Keyboard (GBoard) on Android, it starts correcting words weirdly and fucks up all the writing. Only workaround is disabling rich text but then you need to write all tags manually... is it a known issue?

jem

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm currently completely unable to post on mobile - no text input is available, there's only the "Post Reply" and "More Options" buttons. Pressing More Options also has no text input available. Hitting "Reply" or "Quote" on a post takes me to the "Reply to Thread" page, however, there's no text input available there either.

This only started being an issue this morning, the site was working fine last night.

I'm running Android 8 on the Pixel XL using the Edge mobile browser.

Just noticed a few other bugs:

- The "Show ignored content" link no longer works
- Pressing the options cog/icon on my posts doesn't show an option to edit posts (I'd guess that even if it did the text input wouldn't appear.
- The "Reply", "Quote" and "Report" links don't appear beneath posts, the post text has to be tapped then the links appear.

All of these have appeared in the last ~15 hours

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Embedded Tweets seem to have stopped loading for me today. I'm getting a message to disable tracking protection or ad blocking, but I don't have either enabled.

This is on Firefox 63.0.2 on Android.

Oct 25, 2017
Embedded Tweets seem to have stopped loading for me today. I'm getting a message to disable tracking protection or ad blocking, but I don't have either enabled.

This is on Firefox 63.0.2 on Android.
Not really an issue with resetEra so much as your browser + content blocker being the cause due to either a change with Twitter and/or the content blocker.

Oct 25, 2017
Not really an issue with resetEra so much as your browser + content blocker being the cause due to either a change with Twitter and/or the content blocker.
Like I said, though, I don't have any of that enabled. My settings haven't changed at all between when it was working and when it stopped.