ResetEra 2.0 New Features Guide

Oct 25, 2017
It's an intended feature, apparently a lot of people were asking for it. I don't like it. Visited a thread yesterday and it took me to some random post. Turns out the title had changed. Didn't appreciate that.

I'd be quite curious to know how many people prefer this method over the other. Tempted to make a poll.
Changelog 1.3 is when the change from first unread to OP always was made. The change was reverted in the 1.5 themes.

Oct 27, 2017
On mobile, can we bring back some kind of links at the bottom of the page to quick jump to Gaming or EtcetEra? I always hard scroll to the bottom when I'm done reading, to either return to current side's thread list or jump to other side's thread list.

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to have a link to my post history on the left menu instead of in my profile. Also, I'd like it if it was just called my posts or something instead of your content or whatever. That makes it sound like it's my YouTube channel or something.

Oct 27, 2017
Am I missing the refresh button at the bottom of the page?

What about the jump to the end or beginning of thread arrows?

I only ever browse on mobile so I used both of these often.

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to request a feature, but would it be possible to implement Markdown syntax for posts? Things like *doing this for italics*, **bold**, __underline__, and ~~strikethrough~~ would be very helpful. Even though the keyboard commands are nice, I personally find it smoother to use Markdown syntax, or at least have it as an editor option.

Being able to make lists like this:
- One
- Two
- Three
Would be neat as well.

Nov 27, 2017
I would like to see an Unwatch button on the main form page. The situation now is you have to open each individual thread to Unwatch (or open your Watched list). The purple eye could very well function this way.