• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

ResetEra Anniversary Newsletter

Oct 25, 2017
Hooray! Nice post. I only wish there was the "Reset the clock" Nintendo direct thread as part of the highlights.

ColdSun

☠️ Astra inclinant, sed non obligant ☠️
Oct 25, 2017
It's quite amazing that it's already been a year. Here's to many more!

Oct 25, 2017
Time sure flies by. Didn't even realize that the one year anniversary was upon us until a few weeks ago.

The past year has been an enjoyable ride and cemented Resetera as my go to place to discuss nearly all of my hobbies. Here's to hoping that we'll have plenty of enjoyable years ahead of us.

Oct 25, 2017
Fond memories of suiciding my account at the old place and waiting very impatiently for the launch of Resetera.

Feels like home. Thanks to the admin team for making it happen. (Just please don't launch 2.0 with that godawful nuclear purple)

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to everyone who made this happen and for those who make this community worth coming back to for me every day. Appreciate the discourse, the laughs, and everything else that has come through this site.

Oct 28, 2017
Good stuff, great OP, and some real inspiring and heart touching moments and mentions. Proud of Era and the way so many banded together in support of Talal, along with the strength, courage and perseverance he showed fighting this thing. Was routing for him from the very beginning, and overjoyed things all worked out.

In any case, Happy Birthday Era!

Oct 25, 2017
Krejlooc’s Dreamcast thread is one of those instant classics that will be known for years to come. The site crash and all.

Here’s to many more years of the site.

Oct 29, 2017
Happy anniversary everyone!

Oh wow I was not expecting a mention here.

Happy anniversary all, and again thanks for all the love and support while I had Powerhouse.

In light of the occasion, I told Powermouse about his legacy tonight. He didn't seem particularly moved, and went back to licking Run The Jewels' back:

You deserve it, one of the most memorable threads I've followed on the forums.

Oct 25, 2017
I remember hopping on the main discord when everything was going down. It was insane to see how fast things were put into place within a week. You've continued to do a fantastic job. Here's to another year!

Oct 25, 2017
It feels like it has been longer than a year. This time last year I had trouble remembering to say Resetera and now it feels like I've never not been saying Resetera.

Happy anniversary!

Nov 16, 2017
Whilst Talal smashing cancer's arse is obviously the best

Nothing will top mad lad Powerhouse pooping live on stream.

Oct 28, 2017
EU
Thanks for your hard work that makes this forum such a great place. Era is a special place. I'm so thankful it exists, really enjoy it here! Congrats to everybody :-)