• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 2 days, 8 hours, 24 minutes, 22 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

ResetEra Anniversary Newsletter

Zedelima

Oct 25, 2017
I think that story about the guy that evacuated the entire building because of pepper candy was pretty awesome too! Haha

Happy birthday resetera!

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
Hooray! Nice post. I only wish there was the "Reset the clock" Nintendo direct thread as part of the highlights.

ColdSun

☠️ Astra inclinant, sed non obligant. ☠️
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
It's quite amazing that it's already been a year. Here's to many more!

less

Oct 25, 2017
Time sure flies by. Didn't even realize that the one year anniversary was upon us until a few weeks ago.

The past year has been an enjoyable ride and cemented Resetera as my go to place to discuss nearly all of my hobbies. Here's to hoping that we'll have plenty of enjoyable years ahead of us.

Cymbal Head

Oct 25, 2017
Fond memories of suiciding my account at the old place and waiting very impatiently for the launch of Resetera.

Feels like home. Thanks to the admin team for making it happen. (Just please don't launch 2.0 with that godawful nuclear purple)

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to everyone who made this happen and for those who make this community worth coming back to for me every day. Appreciate the discourse, the laughs, and everything else that has come through this site.

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
Nice recap, (and as a relative newbie) congrats on the first year and thank you to everyone who makes this site what it is.

nib95

Oct 28, 2017
Good stuff, great OP, and some real inspiring and heart touching moments and mentions. Proud of Era and the way so many banded together in support of Talal, along with the strength, courage and perseverance he showed fighting this thing. Was routing for him from the very beginning, and overjoyed things all worked out.

In any case, Happy Birthday Era!

ChrisD

Oct 25, 2017
Krejlooc’s Dreamcast thread is one of those instant classics that will be known for years to come. The site crash and all.

Here’s to many more years of the site.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Happy anniversary everyone!

Oh wow I was not expecting a mention here.

Happy anniversary all, and again thanks for all the love and support while I had Powerhouse.

In light of the occasion, I told Powermouse about his legacy tonight. He didn't seem particularly moved, and went back to licking Run The Jewels' back:

You deserve it, one of the most memorable threads I've followed on the forums.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Happy birthday everyone, the Talal thread still nearly brings me to tears. Absolutely unbelievable story.

KZXcellent

Oct 25, 2017
I remember hopping on the main discord when everything was going down. It was insane to see how fast things were put into place within a week. You've continued to do a fantastic job. Here's to another year!

Kaitos

Oct 25, 2017
How has it been that long? It only feels like yesterday we all were on discord for that INSANE weekend.

PKthndr

Oct 25, 2017
It feels like it has been longer than a year. This time last year I had trouble remembering to say Resetera and now it feels like I've never not been saying Resetera.

Happy anniversary!

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Whilst Talal smashing cancer's arse is obviously the best

Nothing will top mad lad Powerhouse pooping live on stream.

regawdless

Oct 28, 2017
EU
Thanks for your hard work that makes this forum such a great place. Era is a special place. I'm so thankful it exists, really enjoy it here! Congrats to everybody :-)