ResetEra Anniversary Newsletter

AaronMT

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Looking forward to a redesign but please try and keep the DarkERA (Legacy) theme. It's what I use as I don't like light themes and our current default.

weirder

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
From the latest storm in a teacup to the protestors outside the gates it's been a joy and learning experience to be part of this Era.
A fantastic founding year that has established what looks to be many great years to follow.

Polyh3dron

Oct 25, 2017
Time goes by too fast when you’re old.

Can’t believe it’s been a year since all that hullabaloo.

Nov 5, 2017
Man, the years just keep flying by. ResetERA is already 1 year old?!?!? Felt like I have never left this wonderful community. Keep on trucking ResetERA. This community is amazing! Maybe it is time I remove the Iwata ribbon from my avatar?

GRW810

Oct 27, 2017
Getting the notification for this thread made me realise we didn't get a newsletter for August or September.

RazielCuts

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, has Reset really been around a year now? Feels in a strange way shorter and also longer than that (in a good way :) )

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
And what a year it was. This place has so much to offer.

If you don't already, follow the threads of hobbies or genres you're into or your location.

LucidMomentum

Nov 18, 2017
Happy to be here.

Just handed in my 2018 PMP to the higher ups so it's a nice day to recollect on how crazy this year has been.

Thanks for not being so entertaining and welcoming.

Specific shoutouts to Destiny Gaf for surviving a grueling 16 hour newbie run of The Last Wish raid. That run were we finally got it was m a g i c a l :

KiDdYoNe

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, it's already a year. But yeah, I guess I recall that discord fun we had back in the day.
Good times, Era!