• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
726B8E3E-A404-4C01-82A3-E74589B1C3AA_zpsibztxpi0.jpg

Two nice GameStop finds. Can't believe dead space extraction only costs $4.99. Because of that price it's getting hard to find, at least in my area. And GameStop doesn't differentiate between special and regular editions with their used games. So $4.99 got me a complete copy of ds2 with dead space extraction included.

I wanted to pick up lords of the shadow and was hemming and hawing between the 360 version ($10) and the PS3 edition ($15). For some reason, GameStop doesn't have a separate sku for lords of shadow collection, so I got it for the same $15 as the regular version.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
My younger brother surprised me yesterday by just leaving a Switch and games on one of my chairs and not telling me. He just walked in to tell me that he had to go out, and then when I passed by the chair...well...WOW! Haha. We later played some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe together for a little while. I love the new Battle mode. It fixed my one problem with the original.

NVbSiIl.jpg

I later picked this stuff up. The Sony record player/turntable is for my younger brother. The Art of Star Wars artbook and the free comic they gave me at Books-A-Million for buying the artbook are for my older brother. The Switch controller and amiibo display are for myself. I got the controller because using the Joy-Cons for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe multiplayer isn't very comfortable after a bit. The controller works great, and I might just use it as my main one for the game.

tn4EKoj.jpg

Last edited:

Calde

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
20171223_130854.jpg

I won an award at work that gave me $700 in Best Buy giftcards, among other things. This is my haul from the free shopping spree that I've been saving for Christmas holidays!

Velasco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle Switch bundle, Super Bomberman R, Sega 3D Classics collection (i wish that there was an eShop release of 3D Turbo Outrun from the final JPN collection).

25377652218_047ce3cf00_o.jpg

Not pictured an 128gb Micro SD card.

Recent Blu-Ray pickups.

39244389951_43ddebd9e6_o.jpg

Last edited:

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I won an award at work that gave me $700 in Best Buy giftcards, among other things. This is my haul from the free shopping spree that I've been saving for Christmas holidays!

Damn dude, congrats. (for some reason I want to say "and Merry Christmas you filthy animal" too, but I'll abstain... almost)
i redecorated my living room and got a new fireplace and tv stand. And a xmas tree of course ! Great to be in the new forum guys :)
The more I look at that mirror, the more I think I really like it.

Got some last minute stuff (mostly stuff for my greedy ass).
hxKbaCf.jpg

Was able to score these two amiibo for Odyssey for my niece. I, of course, got her the game as part of her present too, but I already posted a picture of that .
I2Pzg0q.jpg

I've wanted this game for a good while, and finally got it. I wanted a physical copy of the game, and I was planning on waiting until I get a Pro sometime next year, but it's supposed to look fantastic on the base PS4 anyways so I just went ahead and got a copy from a site called ExtraTurns (a store run by someone in a gaming community I often frequent, not here though).

NlBek1x.jpg

I lost an auction for the blue edition for one of these "Midori Traveler's Notebooks" (they don't go by Midori anymore) by like... a lot. My max bid was 55 and it ended at a little over double (which seemed to be a normal going price from sold listings). Like a week later I got a second chance offer because apparently the winner backed out or the seller had more to sell.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My pick-ups so far...

Persona 5 Hoodie
Just received it in the mail this morning. Love it!
PMX2Umi.jpg

9eP1i7V.jpg

Uncharted Lost Legacy & Resident Evil Revelations
Picked up Uncharted for cheap yesterday thanks to a coupon from GameStop along with the sale they're having. RE: Revelations was a secret santa gift.

YVhPDfK.jpg

Ryu Ga Gotoku Kiwami 2 LE is gorgeous. Can't wait for Hokuto's one now.

B1qGvSE.jpg
J5zhdtp.jpg
dtfFDkD.jpg

Also picked up Zelda for the Switch, but forgot to photograph it.

That looks so awesome!

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Coupla LRG came in. Too bad the platforms weren't turned around. As in: I'd prefer La Mulana on PS4 and ROM on Vita (which is a thing now, I know)
8W06y9w.jpg

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
One last pre-Christmas catch-up post...

Okami HD, Steins;Gate 0 Limited Edition and The Division for PS4:

CFKsRjl.jpg

Skyrim Special Edition and The Evil Within 2 SteelBooks:

GZUagC5.jpg

Fire Emblem Warriors for Swtch reached impulse-buy pricing at just over ÂŁ30:

YdwLogX.jpg

The latest issues of GamesTM and Retro Gamer:

aNUobW5.jpg

And a Skyward Sword Link figurine from First 4 Figures, to go alongside the Breath of the Wild equivalent:

HffQkSm.jpg

oblo

Dec 26, 2017
Belgium
Ok, so I've been out of the loop for a bit, quit my job at a gamestore beginning of June and been unemployed for a bit after but instead of using all that spare time to catch up on my huge backlog or even think/talk about games, I just no-lifed Overwatch first, Star Trek Online next and had a few beers... But the moment I was close to getting a new job in November I picked up my consoles again (because: no sane reason at all) and as usual visited the pick-up thread on that one certain forum as I have done for many, many years, already seemed kindy fishy how slow that topic was going... Guess this here explains it. So a little recap:

EdIkS0Q.jpg

It's my girlfriend's Assassin's Creed, it just rounded out the composition. ;-)

OhTnDLD.png

New job, new Nikes.

PPBTmuW.png

Also got RE: Revelations 2 (handheld raid mode is like a guilty pleasure to me) & Phantom Breaker on the Switch eShop, good times... And then I got my Xmas presents from my fiancée:

DRq3JP3.jpg

What a waifu!

Y765luE.jpg

Ending the year with some digital Xmas goodies for myself.

First post on ResetEra, good to be here.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DSABnhpV4AAewtl.jpg

I bought Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle and Mario Kart 8 DX. Now I'm going to finish them in this end of the year.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
December has been quite a busy month.

First off, the Vita games I ordered last month arrived today, so here they are. The Vita is also from last month but it's fitting to have it here too. I really really like this system

b2DT0WK.jpg

As far as digital purchases go, everything in here with the exception of Quantum Break is from the MangaGamer bundle. Little Busters was a gift from a kind friend.

631QGmc.png

I also took advantage of the sales on PSN to score a few games (and themes) I've been wanting for a while now. That 20% off code came in handy too.

SJyVM20.png

Last but not least is the biggest, and most unexpected pickup of the month

A6UZbR5.jpg

(in case it's not obvious, the game is Xenoblade Chronicles 2). I wasn't expecting it at all, so being gifted one (as well as the game) has made this an amazing and certainly unforgettable (putting it mildly on both counts) Christmas.

SnowCrow

Oct 25, 2017
Some games to go along with my Switch this month. Just need to pick up Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 then I'm set for a while.

7NmGKsQ.jpg

Fire Bocchi

Oct 25, 2017
got xenoblade 2 early in december, havent played it much cause of skyrim and stardew valley

GiJtN52h.jpg

got this today
yxSdpHgh.jpg

Deleted member 32615

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Got a few games for Christmas, and afterwards sold some games from a while ago and got some PS3 games today!

S0dP0rB.jpg

Left to Right: Dead Space, Killer is Dead, Yakuza 4, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 2

GnwSb7y.jpg

Left to Right: The Darkness 2, Fallout New Vegas and Resistance: Fall of Man

Killer is Dead I know nothing about, but all the other games I've wanted for a while. I just need Yakuza 3, Kiwami 2 and Yakuza 5 and I have all the mainline games!

(sorry for bad picture quality)

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
Not much money to go around on my end, and my family doesn't really celebrate Christmas much, so I bought myself a few digital things on the steam sale!
zJl7vOr.png

DisturbedSwan

Oct 25, 2017
Hampshire, UK.
Managed to pick this up at my local newsagents before my subscription kicks in next month:

My GTM & PCG subs:

Re-buy:

A few Switch purchases:

Found a good deal on a PSVR & Aim Controller bundle from Smyths:

Also bought these digitally:
  • Night in the Woods
  • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
  • Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass
  • What Remains of Edith Finch
  • Thumper
  • Accounting+
  • Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
  • Tumble VR

Last edited:

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Last one of the year. Apologize for the quality of some of the photos. I broke the rear facing camera on my phone a few months ago and I haven't gotten around to fixing it so I've been using a old digital camera to take pics.

UFeXdC2.jpg

Broke my old electric one so I decided to get a replacement.

ifp8tWq.jpg

Got some digital games off my wishlist on sale + 20% off code (thanx NLCPRESIDENT!)

pRysT83.jpg

Gifts from the family.

gynaXf2.jpg

More gifts.

Fs3OHKs.jpg

Some stuff I got for myself.

Melchiah

Oct 26, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
I've been slightly obsessed with Bloodborne for the past three years, so my girlfriend got me this crimson-colored T-shirt for Yule, which portrays my favorite character from the game.

phwSOzs.jpg

I got her Funko Pop Negan from The Walking Dead in return, as she's been equally obsessed with the series, and loves the character as well.

ArchAngel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Silent, no. BUT by far the most quiet. Games that made a Jet out of my old consoles are only getting up to "medium" at the highest point. I don't think there is a silent PS4 out there, but this is finally the console that has an completely acceptable noise level so that I don't hear it during gameplay with my 5.1 system.