ResetEra February 2018 Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
An insomniac Q&Era? Color me interested :)

Thanks so much for continuing these newsletters. They're really useful and a great way to get a feel of where the community is at.

Oct 25, 2017
Shouldn't the proper metric for a site meant to "reset" be the quality of users, not the quantity? The amount of toxic, low-quality posts and misogynistic and racist attitudes have increased tremendously since the doors first opened. In light of that, I'm not sure celebrating a user count is the right thing to do or strive for.

Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
Shouldn't the proper metric for a site meant to "reset" be the quality of users, not the quantity? The amount of toxic, low-quality posts and misogynistic and racist attitudes have increased tremendously since the doors first opened. In light of that, I'm not sure celebrating a user count is the right thing to do or strive for.
Without trying to dismiss your comment, I don't think it is bad to celebrate milestones like these. Quality is of course more important, but it is also more difficult to quantify.

Sir Guts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Been here since the beginning and I want to thank all of you for making this place great. Era is something daily in my life because I love the people here. Most don’t know me but the ones I like seeing post I never forget. We will grow bigger and bigger together, can’t wait for our first E3 together here as a familia :)

Oct 31, 2017
Andalusia
Been here since the beginning and I want to thank all of you for making this place great. Era is something daily in my life because I love the people here. Most don’t know me but the ones I like seeing post I never forget. We will grow bigger and bigger together, can’t wait for our first E3 together here as a familia :)
Same! Thank you all for being such a nice and healthy community, this is not something easy to find these days on the web.

Oct 25, 2017
Dongguan, China
This place continues to be my favorite site on the internet. I'm loving the Newsletter feature, it's a really cool way to continue fostering the sense of community I've felt here since day 1. Thanks to all involved! Congrats to the new mods as well.

Llyrwenne

Hopes and Dreams SAVE the World
Oct 26, 2017
I'm very excited to be part of the team, and honored to have even been considered for the position in the first place. Like Jawmuncher , I'll also strive to do my best in this new role. I'm glad to be a part of this great community. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.