• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kierwynn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
1. 999- Great game with a great twist; best use of the dual 3DS screens!

2. Bravely Default- I loved the music, the game play, and honestly didn't hate the twist even if it was repetitive.

3. FFXIV: ARR- This game literally changed my life, so its hard for me to see it with unbiased eyes. But I love the world it created and it led me to great friends and a great family.

4. FFXIV Shadowbringers- An amazing expansion for a great game.

5. Fire Emblem Three Houses- I fell in love with Fire Emblem du eot Awakening and I consider Three Houses the improved version of that. Just a great FE entry.

6. Ghost Trick- Another great DS game with a great story, characters, and twist.

7. NieR- amazing soundtrack and amazing story- I totally cried ngl

8. Pokemon Black/White- Just really loved this entry in the Pokemon series. One of my most played!

9. Rhythm Heaven Megamix- Amazing rhythm game!

10. Steins;Gate- One of the best VNs and time travel stories I've played. Love it!

11. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC- I wasn't too into FC, but SC was a game I couldn't put down. Helped cement my love for this series!

12. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky The Third- I probably liked this one even more than SC. A game that sounds weird on paper but totally works when it comes together.

13. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call- Rhythm game and FF music? Of course its a must play for me.

14. Undertale- Not much else to say about this game but amazing- Great story, characters, and music.

15. Xenoblade Chronicles 2- Idc what anyone says- I loved my time with this game. Fun world, characters, well enough story... Just adore it.

16. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward- Seuqle to 999- another great story full of twists.

[x] 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors
[x] Bravely Default
[x] Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
[x] Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
[x] Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers
[x] Fire Emblem: Three Houses
[x] Ghost Trick
[x] NieR
[x] Pokemon Black and White
[x] Rhythm Heaven Megamix
[x] Steins;Gate
[x] The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
[x] The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky The Third
[x] Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
[x] Undertale
[x] Xenoblade Chronicles 2
[x] Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Voting is closed and preliminary results are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.