• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
hGT8XZn.png

It is that time of year. Holiday cheer is the air, and the time for our first annual GOTY vote has arrived!

This year our team consists of the following members: Hecht, thenewjeva, Nikipls, Rösti, BeardedMan01, Muzy and myself. Sadly, Cheesemeister was not available to run the program this year, but we would like to thank him for the years of work he put in for the community. We hope we can live up to the high standards he has long set.

A new innovation we are introducing will be the ResetEra GOTY Trophy as teased above. Our goal is for it to symbolize all the hard work that goes into making video games. We want it to be a trophy worthy of the 2017 GOTY. Work on the trophy is still ongoing.

The official rules and sample ballot are below. Please read carefully as options are different
If you do not follow the rules, your vote may not be counted. You have been warned.

2017 Voting Rules
j6yYVJX.png

• You must have at least one comment on your ballot or it may not be counted. The comment must be more substantial than "best game ever LOL" etc. Posting without comments may subject you to a ban. Do NOT post a ballot without any comments.
  • Lists must be created using the ordered list option in RTF OR using "list=1" if using BBCode editor.

8XZvA8S.png
  • The game title must be bolded.
  • You can use anything to break between a bolded game title and your comment. Hyphens, semi-colons, colons, etc.
  • You may vote for any playable content released in 2017.
  • The current spreadsheet of nominated games can be found here.
  • You can list up to any number of games for your ballot. 1-10 will receive vote points. 11+ will be considered honorable mentions.
  • Games must be listed using their full title. Abbreviated entries will not be counted. Copy-and-paste from the spreadsheet to be sure. Voting for "BOTW" or "PUBG" will result in your vote not being counted. You must use the full title.
  • No reserving posts to hold your ballot until later. This clogs up the thread with wasted space and ensures that fewer people will actually see your list. Such posts will disqualify your ballot, even if edited later.
  • No posting unofficial, preliminary results. This may influence voting.
Voting Ends: Sunday, January 21st, 2018 at 5:59am PST / 8:59am EST. No extensions. No exceptions. Here's a countdown clock and here are worldwide times.

Sample Ballot

Ready to vote? Get started quickly by copying and pasting the ballot below into your reply.
To ensure the parser correctly tabulates your ballot, please follow this format as closely as possible. Don't actually post "Game A" or "Your thoughts on Game A," etc.
  1. Game A - Thoughts on Game A
  2. Game B - Thoughts on Game B
  3. Game C - Thoughts on Game C
  4. Game D - Thoughts on Game D
  5. Game E - Thoughts on Game E
  6. Game F - Thoughts on Game F
  7. Game G - Thoughts on Game G
  8. Game H - Thoughts on Game H
  9. Game I - Thoughts on Game I
  10. Game J - Thoughts on Game J
  11. Game K - Thoughts on Game K
  12. Game L - Thoughts on Game L
Ballot Scoring
Note that while all points will be tallied, only NEW playable content will be eligible for GOTY and Genre Award consideration.
All content is eligible for Platform Award consideration. Rereleases, ports, and other content will be awarded in their own category.

1. Game A - 4 points
  2. Game B - 3 points
  3. Game C - 3 points
  4. Game D - 2 points
  5. Game E - 2 points
  6. Game F - 2 points
  7. Game G - 1 points
  8. Game H - 1 points
  9. Game I - 1 points
  10. Game J - 1 points
  11. Game K - 0 points
  12. Game L - 0 points
------ Game Eligibility -------

Eligible games:

• Playable content released this year is eligible. This includes new games, remasters, ports, and so on.
  • DLC, including expansion packs, are eligible to be voted on as long as it's playable. Destiny: Curse of Osiris is eligible. Horse Armor is not.
  • Episodes of games released this year are eligible.
Queried Eligible Games: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
Queried Ineligible Games: Fortnite: Battle Royale, Fortnite

---- FAQ -----

Is (insert game here) eligible?
1. First, check the speadsheet of eligible nominated games Note that this list isn't exhaustive, but if it's on there, you're good.
2. Not on there? Check the confirmed eligible and ineligible games listed above.
3. If a game you want isn't listed there either, and you're SURE about it, just post it in your ballot. We'll automatically add it to the list. If you're not sure, shoot me or Hecht a PM and we'll get it sorted out.

Are Early Access games eligible?
No, Early Access, beta, demo, and Greenlight games are not eligible. PC games must reach full release, or version 1.0 in order to be eligible. Given that GOTY voting is starting at the same time as PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is releasing 1.0 on PC, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will be eligible for GOTY voting this year.

Can I talk about somebody else's list?
Discussion is encouraged! Want to talk about another poster's list? Quote it.

Can I use images in my ballot? I want it to be BEAUTIFUL!
Absolutely you can, but all numbering and formatting must happen as indicated in the sample ballot above, meaning your numbers cannot be within the image itself, and you must make the images work within an ordered list. Images should be posted AFTER the bolded title. ex: "1. Game A (img) - comments" or "1. Game A - comments (img)" You can use carriage returns and the like are fine for spacing out images.

My ballot is too long! Can I split it into two posts?
You should NOT split your ballot into two, because the parser won't read it correctly.

I want to change my list. Do I have to make a new post?
No, you can simply edit your original vote up until the deadline. Please note that ONLY your posted list will be read by the parser. If you wish to make ballot changes, please edit your already posted list!

My ballot was disqualified! Why?
Most likely, you didn't follow the rules above. What you probably did: You didn't number things correctly. You didn't write any comments. You listed the same game more than once. You didn't follow the formatting rules.

Can I order my list from 10 to 1?
No.

OMG what about Destiny II and Persona V? Lots of people are using Arabic numerals. Will they be counted?
We'll be fairly lenient on variations, but the only way to guarantee that your vote will be counted is to copy-and-paste from the spreadsheet. But again, just because a game isn't listed doesn't mean you can't vote for it if you're sure it's a 2017 title. Just use the most complete and official title available.

When will the results be posted?
As soon as is possible given the copy-paste technology at our disposal.

Happy voting, everyone!

Last edited:

Ikuu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
  1. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - We all know Zelda is going to walk this anyway, lol.

**[VOTEBOT] Thanks for your vote. Your vote receipt is available at here. **

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do I need to have played the game to make a vote?

1. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - The spark that will light the fire of a dozen Battle Royale clones
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Finally a handheld Zelda with the power of a console in the palm of my hand
  3. Super Mario Odyssey - Hat swap mechanic pure genius

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
Why do we keep doing 1-10 and not 10-1.

It should get more surprising as you scroll down, not less.

Strider

Oct 25, 2017
USA
  1. Super Mario Odyssey - Cappy is the best character of 2017.
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - This game appealed to my a.d.d with the exploring n shit
  3. Cuphead - peep the avatar
  4. Nier: Automata - Become as Gods
  5. Hollow Knight - Honestly bugs are the worst.
  6. Nioh - Honestly spiders are the worst of the worst
  7. Horizon: Zero Dawn - Mech Dinos are dope though
  8. Dead Cells - My save file got corrupted so I have to start over GG
  9. Splatoon 2 - Game is fresh
  10. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Honestly this game isn't that good but then i played 100 hours so it goes here.

OP
OP
SweetNicole

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Reminder: No reserving posts to hold your ballot until later. This clogs up the thread with wasted space and ensures that fewer people will actually see your list. Such posts will disqualify your ballot, even if edited later.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
I have such a huge backlog of 2017 games that I haven't even scratched the surface. Will probably list my ballot on the last day.

BGA

Oct 26, 2017
Is it possible to just pick one game and not list 10? I know what my Game of the Year is, but having trouble picking 2-10.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
  1. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - Amazing game I spent untold #s of hours on. It ended up being one of the only games I seriously played the whole year. Wow.
  2. Cuphead - I forgot Cuphead (How can I forget Cuphead?) Was amazing couch co-op with my kid.
  3. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Addictive. Fun. The great generator of stories with friends.
  4. Halo Wars 2 - Finally feels like Halo again.

swimming

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
  1. Super Mario Odyssey - excellent pacing, charming, controls like a dream, brimming with secrets, most fun i've had playing a video game in a long time. it's just so. fucking. good.

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
  1. Hollow Knight : The best Metroidvania game in recent memory.
  2. Assassin's Creed: Origins : Before Origins, the only AC games I enjoyed were AC2 and AC4: Black Flag. I'm glad that I can finally add a third one to that list.
LZPkKKx.jpg

YHekfDe.jpg

Those are the only two games I find deserving for GOTY. I found 2017 to be a weak year for games overall.

Oct 27, 2017
Last episode of LiS comes out tomorrow so no list for me until I play that. Also Xenoblade 2 might actually get a fair shake from me before the year is over

Actually turns out it came out today lmao might actually have a list ready by tonight than

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
If you don't have your list ready, don't post it or it will be deleted.

Oct 25, 2017
There's not a specific mention of it in the OP, but just to clarify, imports are fair game, right? My list will probably include a couple of imports from other regions released this year.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
  1. Super Mario Odyssey - An absolute glorious mix of fun, entertainment, smile inducing happiness. It reminded me why I love gaming so much.
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - One of the most wonderful and gorgeous open worlds I've had the pleasure of exploring.
  3. What Remains of Edith Finch - the best walking simulator by far, and an amazing game, plus it features a superb scene with a truly iconic piece of horror film music that everyone needs to experience.
  4. Resident Evil VII: biohazard - Genuinely the best Resident evil game I've played, atmospheric and a tonne of fun to play.
  5. Night in the Woods - another indie gem more people need to play.
  6. Assassin's Creed: Origins - I don't normally care for Assassin's Creed games, but this was a blast to play.
  7. SteamWorld Dig 2- an excellent sequel, an excellent highlight in the Switch library.
  8. Nier: Automata - absolutely bonkers, and absolutely amazing fun.
  9. Golf Story - Probably the most charming game I've played in years.
  10. Splatoon 2 - Salmon Run made this a truly worthwhile sequel.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
  1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - The pinnacle of the series and the second best open world game ever made (GTA5 is better imo)
  2. Super Mario Odyssey - No one can compete with Nintendo when it comes to 2D and 3D platformers. This is Nintendo at the top of their game
  3. Cuphead - Brutally difficult at times, but also very rewarding. Best looking game I played all year.
  4. Puyo Puyo Tetris - After Zelda, this is my most played Switch game of the year.
  5. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - This gets my vote for Crash 1 alone. I didn't really care for the other 2 after playing the first, but Crash 1 is spectacular.

I played a bunch of other games this year, but none that I think are deserving of any points towards GOTY.

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Despite everyone else LOVING this year I've been really disappointed by most of what I'd guess will be in the top ten :(

1. Horizon: Zero Dawn - Imagine a good open world zeldaish game that wasn't bogged down by awful weapon systems and trash motion controlled shrines.
  2. Yakuza 0 - This game was a fucking revelation for me. The story was so good.
  3. Puyo Puyo Tetris - Shit is fire
  4. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - The best Mario game since the N64.

Nothing else I've played this year was good enough for me to bother putting it down. Plenty of decent indie stuff but nothing amazing. Plenty of competent but not special AAA stuff as well.

Mondy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - There wasn't any doubt really. It's Zelda and it's a masterpiece
  2. Super Mario Odyssey - 2 masterpieces from Nintendo in one year. Amazing platforming and reinvention of Mario
  3. Prey - Ultimately a crime this didn't sell better. Infinitely better than Dishonored ever could be
  4. Golf Story - I'm an Aussie so I'm biased, but it's a great game nonetheless
  5. Cuphead - Amazingly brutal and equally as beautiful. Indie game of the year
  6. South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Hilarious, and expanded upon the original in great ways gameplay wise
  7. Divinity: Original Sin II - Turn based RTS don't get much better, although it is brutal in its own right as well
  8. Persona 5 - Didn't grab me like Persona 4 did but still, beautiful production values and all round solid gameplay
  9. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - It's impact cannot be denied, even though I could personally take it or leave it
  10. Assassin's Creed: Origins - Only 3 hours into it, but am enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. We'll see if that holds

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
  1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Not only my favourite game of the year, or my facvourite Zelda game, but the best game I've ever played
  2. Super Mario Odyssey - The best Mario game ever in the same year too. Madness.
  3. Yakuza 0 - And then we have the best entry in English so far of one of my favourite series
  4. Nier: Automata - Loved the story, shame the gameplay wasn't up to Platinums best
  5. Persona 5 - Dragged on a little, but when it's good, it's good
  6. Golf Story - Such a wonderful little surprise
  7. Resident Evil VII: biohazard - Great return to form after 5 and 6
  8. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Such a good sequel. I love XCX as well, but going back to the original formula like this is fantastic
  9. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - The greatest surprise I think I've ever had
  10. Splatoon 2 - Thought it would be higher, but the limited maps in time window and horde mode time limits knocked it right down

kenta

Oct 25, 2017
The image says "Your post needs to look like this" and shows a nomination for "PUBG", but then in the body of the rules, it says "Voting for "BOTW" or "PUBG" will result in your vote not being counted."

Just a heads up that the image is misleading and will likely lead to confusion...

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  • Games must be listed using their full title. Abbreviated entries will not be counted. Copy-and-paste from the spreadsheet to be sure. Voting for "BOTW" or "PUBG" will result in your vote not being counted. You must use the full title.

this seems a strange rule considering the example list of "what it should look like" has "pugb" on it.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
User's list does not have comments and does not use ordered list formatting. Read the OP before posting.
  1. Persona 5 - Everything I love about the series dialled upto 11.
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn - Story, visuals, gameplay, Guerilla delivered on all fronts.
  3. Gravity Rush 2 - Everything I could possibly want from a sequel to the first game and more.
  4. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - One of the best in the series, second only to Among Thieves.
  5. Nier: Automata - My first exposure to Yoko Taro and the Nier universe and I'm ready for more.
  6. The Evil Within 2 - Everything I wanted the first to be.
  7. Yakuza 0 - My first in the series and I'll be there day one for all the rest.
  8. South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Had me laughing from start to end.
  9. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Linear, story driven campaigns are my jam and this definitly delivered.
  10. Assassins Creed: Origins - The long wait was worth it.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There is a direct contradiction in the rules as to whether "PUBG" (ie. the abbreviation) is valid or not.

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
  1. Yakuza 0 - The funniest, funnest, most entertaining and thrilling video game I've played in a long time.
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - The only open world game I actually enjoy to explore and don't feel like I'm just working off check lists.
  3. Nier: Automata - It values narrative and style over gameplay, but it was a great and unique experience nonetheless.
  4. Super Mario Odyssey - Like all Mario games it just feels good to play, though my interest kinda started to fizzle out post-game.

Oct 27, 2017
Nicole, going by the rules, your example here is wrong

QKfoHyC.png

Voting for "BOTW" or "PUBG" will result in your vote not being counted. You must use the full title.

It says PUBG on the list, not Playerunknown's Battlegrounds.

EDIT: late lol, other users already pointed that out

Virtua Saturn

Oct 27, 2017
  1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Best game I have ever played
  2. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Game changer for competitive multiplayer
  3. Super Mario Odyssey - If pure fun could be a video game
  4. Yakuza 0 - pure ridiculous fun all the way through
  5. Resident Evil VII: biohazard - The best Resident Evil since 4
  6. Cuphead - Beautiful, fun, and challenging
  7. Sonic Mania - The sonic sequel I've always wanted
  8. Persona 5 - it's a good game but man is it a slog.

jedmund

Oct 27, 2017
  1. NieR: Automata : You're thinking about how much you want to **** 2B, aren't you? This is quite possibly my favorite game of all time.
  2. Super Mario Odyssey : I enjoyed this game way more than any Mario game in the past.
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild : Similarly, I enjoyed this game way more than any Zelda game in the past.
  4. Splatoon 2 : Woomy
  5. Persona 5 : This is a great game, and it would be much higher up if it were half as long
  6. ARMS : This game deserves a much bigger audience than it has
  7. Yakuza 0 : Pls to Kiwami 2
  8. Enter the Gungeon : I'm afraid of my Switch never playing anything else ever again
  9. Golf Story : Very charming indie RPG

Roubjon

Oct 25, 2017
  1. NiER: Automata - I'm still thinking about it since its release in February, and personally I think that speaks for the strength of its ability to immerse me in its world and connect with its characters. Also, the combat was rad.
  2. Gravity Rush 2 - Gorgeous game with fun characters and an awesome vibe. Flying around was always fun.
  3. Yakuza 0 - Easily my favorite Yakuza game. The story and characters were great and touching, the side stories were hilarious, and the fighting was super enjoyable.
  4. DJMAX Respect - Arguably the best game in the series. A massive song list that is continually being expanded upon through DLC with the least "gimmicky" game play the series has seen in years.
  5. What Remains of Edith Finch - Definitely my favorite Narrative Adventure game. It has a great story and executes some extremely clever ideas exceptionally well.
  6. Resident Evil VII: biohazard - This game is crazy unique for what it is and has such great story moments throughout. Also mad scary in the beginning.

KyleOnTheRun

Nov 13, 2017
  1. Persona 5 - The JRPG, perfected. Nothing I've played has been so cohesive and impactful in its visuals, style, narrative, and themes. Pitch-perfect story, characters, drama, and gameplay give us 120(!!) thrilling, gripping hours, with a powerful message about apathy, to boot.
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Nintendo gives us the space to explore, learn, and grow in a very empowering way. The perfect video game adventure.
  3. NieR: Automata - An emotionally resonant reflection on how to derive meaning in the face of cosmic meaninglessness, with kickass gameplay and music to boot.
  4. Horizon Zero Dawn - When it comes to story and characters, Horizon packs a surprising punch. Smooth, addictive gameplay trims the fat on Western RPG conventions.
  5. Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood - An incredible content addition to the best modern Final Fantasy. Particular commendation to its story, characters, and writing.
  6. Resident Evil VII: biohazard - A perfectly paced horror adventure with a unique, memorable setting and a refreshing return to basics.
  7. Night In The Woods - A touching adventure that works really well on a couple thematic levels. Fantastic art and writing.
  8. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Replete with content and boasts pitch-perfect controls and feel. Minor gripes include bad item balance and unclear progression.

AAMARMO

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  1. Persona 5 - Best recovery game of the year
  2. Horizon: Zero Dawn - Most surprising game (Thought it was going be disappointing)
  3. Super Mario Odyssey - MARIO IS BACK!!!
  4. Sonic Mania - SONIC IS BACK!!! (For Now.....)
  5. NieR: Automata - 01000111 01101100 01101111 01110010 01111001 00100000 01010100 01101111 00100000 01001101 01100001 01101110 00100000 01001011 01101001 01101110 01100100
  6. Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - Why wasn't I aware of this before?
  7. Resident Evil VII: biohazard - For Huber

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
I don't remember from previous years how it was handled, so I'll ask, games that were out on a platform in 2016 but came out on another platform in 2017 are eligible, but only for platform specific categories, right?
For example Atelier Sophie is a 2017 PC release but came out elsewhere in 2016. So I should be able to put it on my list and it would be counted in PC specific categories, but not in the main goty vote, yeah?

I'm blind, it's actually described in the OP.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - In contention with Dark Souls 1 for "best video game ever made."
  2. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - LTTP on this . Expected it to letdown. Holy shit! Can't stop playing.
  3. Super Mario Odyssey - A joy to play, though it's not my favorite 3D Mario. Hell of a series, Mario.
  4. Nioh - I loved this take on the "Soulslike" formula. Incredibly satisfying combat and mission layout.
  5. Horizon: Zero Dawn - Intriguing story, great combat, but fairly derivative Ubisoft-style open world.
  6. Splatoon 2 - My first Splatoon. I really enjoyed the multiplayer, but the progression design is weird.
  7. Persona 5 - Great JRPG and the only series in which I will tolerate anime. Way too long, though.
  8. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - I played a shitload of this game this year. Multiplayer is addictive/infuriating.
  9. Destiny 2 - I had this higher on the list at launch, but it's steadily dropped with every Bungie fuckup.
  10. Puyo Puyo Tetris - I loved the self-aware story mode. Cheesy in all the right ways, and genuinely funny.
  11. Tekken 7 - I enjoyed my time with it but god damn is it complicated. My brain is not an encyclopedia!
  12. ARMS - Fun little game that should've been cheaper than $60. I'm hopeful for the eventual sequel.
  13. Golf Story - Great writing and gameplay held back by atrocious puzzle design and UI issues.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
  1. Super Mario Odyssey -
  2. Horizon: Zero Dawn -
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild -
  4. Persona 5 - My favorite JRPG in ages
  5. What Remains of Edith Finch - One of the best examples of videogames as a storytelling medium. You could never tell this incredible story in another platform
  6. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - Nathan Drake is out, but the incredible quality of the series remains intact. Chloe is amazing as a protagonist and Nadine was a good sidekick.
  7. NieR Automata - Despite its clear low budget, Yoko Taro and Platinum made an incredible game with one of the most unique narrative approaches I ever seen
  8. Prey - One of the best immersive sims ever when it comes to mechanics and world design. Shame that the story was so lackluster, especially towards the end
  9. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Over the top attitude all the way, and I loved it. Wish gameplay and design was a little bit more like Doom though
  10. Gorogoa - Short but thought provoking during the whole plathrough. One of my favorite puzzle games ever
  11. Resident Evil VII: biohazard - What an incredible refresh this was, good characters and a great mix between classic and new horror game tropes.
  12. SteamWorld Dig 2 - The best kind of sequel. Bigger, better and even more charming than the first one

ApeEscaper

Oct 27, 2017
Bangladeshi
  1. Super Mario Odyssey - Best platformer this gen so far
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Best playing and most beautiful open world game yet
  3. Persona 5 - Worthy of best RPG this year no contest
  4. Cuphead - Old school hard yet rewarding gameplay and very fun
  5. Sonic Mania - Classic Sonic at it's best brilliant remake
  6. A Hat in Time - Great platformer from a indie studio fun from beginning to end
  7. NieR: Automata - Action based gameplay is unmatched this year great game by Platinum
  8. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Best racing game this whole gen fun and looks great
  9. Splatoon 2 - Best third person shooter this year for all ages
  10. Fortnite - Even as F2P I found it more enjoyable than PUBG and keeps getting better with each new update
  11. Nioh - Good new IP has some faults but still a great game overall and most especially the fine gameplay
  12. Yakuza 0 - Big game brimming with content with lots to do and lots of game for your money
Edit: fixed formatting thanks to Muzy

Status
Not open for further replies.