• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

ResetEra Games of the Year 2018 Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2017
List needs: Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War and Racket: Nx

Also Early access games are eligible now? I see Deep Rock Galactic on the list.

Oct 25, 2017
New to the site - is it proper etiquette to publish the list only when complete or is editing allowed?
Posting an incomplete list really early just to "reserve" a spot on the front page is generally frowned upon. I don't think anyone cares much apart from that.

Orb

Oct 27, 2017
USA
SweetNicole

A few games that should be eligible:

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine - first released on Steam, Itch.io, and GOG February 28, 2018
Unexplored - (original version came out in 2017) "Unlocked Edition" released on Switch August 9, 2018
DUSK - came out of Early Access on Steam December 10, 2018
A Case of Distrust - first released on Steam February 8, 2018 - released on Switch September 20, 2018

Oct 25, 2017
SweetNicole

I couldn't find Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory on the list, that released in the West in 2018.

I might be the only one with it on their list, but still.

Nov 2, 2017
While I'm pretty confident God of War will win, I'm hoping for some stiff competition this year between it and RDR2. Last year it was too obvious BotW would win.

Oct 25, 2017
GoW and RDR2 will certainly win the popularity contest -- probably got a lot more sales than any of the other contenders.

Personally I think GoW sits around my #25 for the year...

Status
Not open for further replies.