- Oct 28, 2017
- God of War - Haven't got into God of war games before but this one pulled me in with its Story and was well paced though the repeating troll fights got annoying near the end due to finishing with the same animations each time but not enough to drop it from being my number 1 game. It had a good reveal at the end to setup the sequel which I can't wait for and getting the blades was a great moment in the game.
- Hitman 2 - Hardly played the first one so was glad the levels where ported to this one. I really enjoy how intricate the levels are and how well they are designed especially the last level and Miami. Hope the DLC adds some great new levels.
- Forza Horzion 4 - The only driving game I really like and being set in the UK is great plus seasons had a great effect on the game and especially like the Snow. This is also the best looking game in 4k to me this generation.
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy - As good as I remember it being back in the day and unlike Crash I still enjoy the game and getting 100% in every level. Really hope they make a new Spyro game after this.
- Smash Ultimate - Everyone is hear and the best Smash plays. Looking forward to the DLC (Joker was a big Surprise for me). World of light I enjoy and a good bunch of new Characters and so much good music.
- Celeste - Isn't really a fan of hard 2D platformers but the music, story of this one is good and really liked the art style and feel of the platforming.
- Marvel's Spider-Man - Travelling around New York feels great, has good story moments and good graphics.
- Into the Breach - A great turn based tactics and everything seems fair rather than not. Great at giving you that one more game/ turn effect even when you fail.
- Subnautica - Survival games are normally not my thing but this one grabbed me and has good options for turning of the more annoying parts of survival games if needed. The Environment is just one of the most unique in games and works really well and the depths of the ocean can be scary at first though as you get better tech it isn't as bad and discovering the cool alien areas the devs have built make it stand out.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - Got me into watching Dragon Ball and game feels great and fun to watch at a Pro level at Evo etc. Could of had less Gokus but guess that's the nature of Dragon Ball. Hopefully a second season pass adds some more of Dragon Ball Super Characters.
**VoteBot: Thanks for participating in ResetEra GOTY 2018! You vote receipt is available here.**
Last edited by a moderator: