- Oct 29, 2017
Are we listing AI Dungeon as AI Dungeon, AI Dungeon 2, A.I. Dungeon..... ?
Damn, talk about a hard sell!
1. Destiny 2 Shadowkeep - An expansion to a game I already love. Tons of new, fun content and lots of nice quality of life changes.
2. Control - Just a really fun, interesting game that was probably the best Star Wars/Jedi game of the year
3. Gears 5 - Absolutely gorgeous graphics, interesting campaign, and a MP mode that’s as polished as ever. King of the TPS.
4. CoD: Modern Warfare - Back to the basics with cod, and it came with a beautiful new engine and some of the best gunplay the series has ever seen. I would place it higher if the maps weren’t, on average, awful.
5. The Outer Worlds - Fun game! It definitely has its flaws but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I’m hoping that if a sequel happens they will be able to really make the quests more interesting and less stale. Best companions in an RPG in a long time, tho.
All I can say for games released this year. I’ve played others but none I felt worth mentioning. Onward to 2020!!
How often is this list being updated? I've noticed several of the titles I voted for which definitely released this year are still not on there
It’s a manual process, but we’ll get them. I’ve been traveling all day so I’ll be starting to collect stuff starting later tomorrow