• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
4am and Im just chilling

I also found out my friend's ex is stalking me cause he thinks Im trying to get with her when I'm not, since then I've been entertaining this and putting on a show because he keeps over reading every single tweet.
That's my life, right now. How's everyone out here? I'll go into more details if people are curious lmfao

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
So my new thing is going into online games and telling people how boss Rey from Star Wars is. Lol. You would not believe some of these responses. But she is for real boss deal with it.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.

5ms.gif

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4am and Im just chilling

I also found out my friend's ex is stalking me cause he thinks Im trying to get with her when I'm not, since then I've been entertaining this and putting on a show because he keeps over reading every single tweet.
That's my life, right now. How's everyone out here? I'll go into more details if people are curious lmfao

Show us some tweets.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Show us some tweets.

You're only allowed two per post but I've been using the joke of "You have met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" from Majora's Mask so here we are:

He doesn't like me much and started tweeting out how he hates me, he also wrote a story to his ex based all on assumptions that I'm trying to get with her, when I'm still in love with my ex. But here I am, making fun of this spotlight he put me in

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Not exactly how I'd dunk on someone.

Apparently it's been enough for him to be "on his demon shit"

I also started tagging his ex-girl in tweets like one was like "If you found a girl who's funny you should keep her", so I quoted it and rt'd it w/ her tagged for fun, then he texted her about he pissed he is at me. I know he's watching every single tweet, e almost kind of like threatened to do something to me to her in a text which I found hysterical too. I know I'm under his skin

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know who I'm rooting for, Demon Shit or Terrible Fate Guy.

Let's get a poll going.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

This got me GOOD. LMFAO

Oct 25, 2017

Et je suis somnambule
Mon rêve devient silence et j'erre sans lui
Les doutes d'une incrédule se perdent dans la nuit
Et tout s'est décidé
Je ne vis que d'idéaux, de mots cassés
Je tente d'être complétée
D'amour et d'inconnu

373147084691472384.png

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I had a dream I was in a packed theater to see a movie. A trailer was playing, and after some exposition panning over a desert, it showed Jesse Pinkman, now in his 30's, in a polo shirt and khakis, retrieving groceries from the back of a mini van while his wife and kids went into his idyllic house. He turned around and looked shocked, dropping his groceries. "You're dead" he stammered. The camera swings around and it's Walter White scowling. The theater went berserk. Fist fights broke out. A car crashed through the exit door, sideways. Batman came down from the ceiling and started fighting Deadshot while Deadshot's daughter screamed. Then I woke up.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I haven't kept in touch with the STL Blues since 2016

But yeah I genuinely hope the blues go further this upcoming year then previously

They added to their team and I think it'll make them better. How much depends on how Bozak does, and if the other newcomers gel. Bozak didn't have a great year for us last year, but I've always liked him and defended him. It was time for a change, though.

If you could cheer for us to win the Cup, you'd make my day. I just want to see one Cup. It's been hard being a Leafs fan and living for the team.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I went to my first CFL game this summer, after being given tickets. Took a trip to Toronto for it with a friend.

Honestly, it was a fun experience...even if the game was mediocre at best. We had amazing seats and although expensive, the beer was good. Plus, where we walked in was where the players walked through, and then they'd go into a tunnel with the cheerleaders and run out to fireworks. That was neat. I mean, I don't specifically like or care about football, but it was something I'd been wanting to see.

Two beers for $34 or $36 was nuts, but it was the same at a Leafs game I went to. I was able to get 4 smaller ones for $20.