• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Yes, I am getting lit to celebrate MY PROMOTION TO STAFF SERGEANT.

BOW BEFORE ME.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I want to watch one of the God is Not Dead movies but I don't want to spend the money on it.

Screw it. $15 for a laugh. Maybe I'll get into heaven.

edit: wow one minute in and this pretty warlike

edit 2: this Jesus power rock is amazing

edit 3: OMG a guy just got blown up and it's not even 15 min into the movie these Christian movies don't fuck around

edit 4: wow the only black character for real just got exploded damn this is real

edit 5: no Keaton come back to Christ or you're going to get blown up girl

Edit jesus: hell yes earnest Christian new age rock to bring Keaton back to the light don't let Satan take you girl

Edit Azrael: brooding Jesus guy is straight hammering drinks, did not expect this

Edit Azrael 2: OH NO JESUS GUY BLEW UP THE CHURCH why man you were the chosen one?!?!

Edit 9-ish: the strong white pastor is so conflicted it started playing woe is me baptist music. No shit. Joy cometh in the morning.

Edit 10: we are not 27 minutes in and the pastor has already broken down while jogging, and then it immediately cut to a woman trying her best to mack on said pastor in a restaurant Christians for real need the D

Edit 11: The board has decided Dave! God is for sell! Imminent domain! Should have voted for Trump you fucking liberal

This is probably the best movie I have seen in years

Edit 12: This pastor is either going to become Batman or Superman. Also God's lawyer is cool as fuck

Edit 13: for real if the pastor and this lawyer got it on it would be the best homo erotic scene I've watched in years. I mean they're practically best friends and seem made for each other. I am disappointed they're not hooking up.

Edit 14: oh shit it's his brother lol man I am a sick fuck

Edit 15: this murderous Jesus guy has painted on eye brows and he is like 19. Also Keaton girl believe in Christ girl come back to the light

Edit 16: yes pastor Dave and hot lawyer guy just saved the church. I feel so happy right now.

Edit 17: "here's the problem" is this lawyer's favorite line. "It will never make it to court". Prediction: in five minutes it makes it to court

Edit 18: It made it to court

Edit 19: Keaton baby he is not worth it! God did not answer you! You're going to die girl please come back to the light

Edit 20: YES Christian fight. You brought the fight to us Tom. You did this. Also man these guys really need to kiss. I mean stop teasing me already. Get it on.

Edit 21: oh wow the pastor guy just went off. He like straight up just tried to murder Jesus boy. Now Jesus boy is being arrested. This movie keeps getting better.

"God's not dead". in a text to Keaton.

John the Baptist is not unafraid of the son of God according to Jesus boy.

The blind receive their sight. The lame walk. The lepers are clear. MAGA!!!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017

BOW BEFORE ME.

\m/ O \m/

I want to watch one of the God is Not Dead movies but I don't want to spend the money on it.

edit 3: OMG a guy just got blown up and it's not even 15 min into the movie these Christian movies don't fuck around

edit 4: wow the only black character for real just got exploded damn this is real

Edit jesus: hell yes earnest Christian new age rock to bring Keaton back to the light don't let Satan take you girl

Edit Azrael: brooding Jesus guy is straight hammering drinks, did not expect this

Edit Azrael 2: OH NO JESUS GUY BLEW UP THE CHURCH why man you were the chosen one?!?!

Edit 9-ish: the strong white pastor is so conflicted it started playing woe is me baptist music. No shit. Joy cometh in the morning.

Edit 10: we are not 27 minutes in and the pastor has already broken down while jogging, and then it immediately cut to a woman trying her best to mack on said pastor in a restaurant Christians for real need the D

Edit 11: The board has decided Dave! God is for sell! Imminent domain! Should have voted for Trump you fucking liberal

Edit 12: This pastor is either going to become Batman or Superman. Also God's lawyer is cool as fuck

Edit 13: for real if the pastor and this lawyer got it on it would be the best homo erotic scene I've watched in years. I mean they're practically best friends and seem made for each other. I am disappointed they're not hooking up.

Edit 15: this murderous Jesus guy has painted on eye brows and he is like 19. Also Keaton girl believe in Christ girl come back to the light

AAAH YESS, I remember when Pirate Bae drunkenly reviewed the twilight movies back in the day on the old forums

Oct 27, 2017

BOW BEFORE ME.

\m/ O \m/

AAAH YESS, I remember when Pirate Bae drunkenly reviewed the twilight movies back in the day on the old forums

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Part of me is wondering if I should finish that Bibleman retrospective I started then realise not many people on ResetEra even read that

Oct 27, 2017
Whatever you don't buy the Rocket Knight on Steam or Xbox Live

It's pretty fucking terrible, it leans too much on the nostalgia for the first game

and it should never be played on a KB/M

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
No Keaton you're going to die

No pastor Dave

You're all going to die come back to Christ

No Keaton don't turn away from the church I am for real sad right now

Dammit this movie made me regretful for the church fuck

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
A Harold Cronk film baby

Pure Flix

Kevin Sorbo

This is probably the best movie ever made

God's not dead

Ok so I am watching the first God is not Dead movie and the star's name is for real Joss Whedon

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had a dream I was in a packed theater to see a movie. A trailer was playing, and after some exposition panning over a desert, it showed Jesse Pinkman, now in his 30's, in a polo shirt and khakis, retrieving groceries from the back of a mini van while his wife and kids went into his idyllic house. He turned around and looked shocked, dropping his groceries. "You're dead" he stammered. The camera swings around and it's Walter White scowling. The theater went berserk. Fist fights broke out. A car crashed through the exit door, sideways. Batman came down from the ceiling and started fighting Deadshot while Deadshot's daughter screamed. Then I woke up.

I love how the trailer is the less insane part of this story.

I did have a dream where I went to see Fast and Furious and they got into car legal problems, and guess who waltz into courtroom?

"I'm who you call...when you can't call anyone else"

ENTER SAUL covered the screen as he had a bunch of action scenes and breaking bones with a briefcase and shit. It was the hypest WTF dream product I've ever ad.

Oct 27, 2017
Pls god almighty pls god

pls stahp with grimdark metroidvania games pls

I realize that Hollow Knight was good and that Dead Cells was good

but good god almighty not every metroidvania needs to be RNG'd and grimdark'd

RNG fucked me in CHASM (The gear puzzle)

Oct 27, 2017
Chasm wasn't terrible at all, just when you rogue like the shit out of your game, the puzzle fuckery tends to be worse then usual

that gear puzzle is infuriatingly bad

I got my money's worth out Dead Cells

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Down to 2 cortisone pills per day now...I'll be completely done with that comes Sept 1st.

I'm scared

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Hell yes there is a Christian Mingle movie on Netflix, but I kind of want to watch the God is not Dead series in its entirety now. Decisions.

Edit: sweet, God is not Dead: Let There be Light is free on Amazon. Haha Sean Hannity's name is in the credits while Christian rap bangs yo

Kevin Sorbo's book: Aborting God

His opponents in some weird college (?) debate: A Return to Faith

I am not sure who would be the Christian if this was Obi Won vs Anakin.

Aww the sad atheist watching TV alone at night, bourbon in hand, actually said "living the dream". Haha. I couldn't make this shit up.

Yes I can already tell this guy is going to get into a drunken car wreck. Weird that his girlfriend is Russian. Seems to be a running thread with Republicans.

Last edited:

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Haha

60cww3zw52i11.jpg

Onimusha today too. What bizzaro awesome world did I wake up in today?

Legit did not know this, so I had to take a look... it's even releasing on Switch! Crazy.

I feel like getting Simon Belmont in Smash kicked off this recent retro trend, lol. Castlevania talk is all over the place and suddenly it's like I'm a kid again.

If someone out there is listening - Axelay II, please?