• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

ResetEra Hangout [OT]The Bucket

FaceHugger

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, hurricane is likely heading my way. I hope it makes landfall on a weekend so I can just drive a hundred miles inland the day before and get set up in a nice hotel. Room service and bourbon in my pajamas while I play Nintendo Switch games.

FaceHugger

Oct 27, 2017
Shame the aforementioned hurricane is coming from the SE. Would be prime time surf time if it was coming in due East. Oh well. Win some, lose some. It worried me when they were talking cat 5 but cat 3? That's just a hopped up Nor' Easter.

Edit: Cat 4. I am staying in a hotel about 100 miles inland. Hilton, all they had left were the 5th floor suites at $148/night, heh. I am gonna be chillin while the peasants suffer.

Last edited:

dietpepsi

Oct 25, 2017
GTA (Toronto)
Figured Id use this thread instead of creating a new one. Ive had three german beers this evening and im considering doing a few shot of tequila next. Bad idea?

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
France
Gonna get drunk like a mofo tonight, just to chill, shitpost and watch stupid old horror movies without thinking about my divorce.
I'd just like FUME5's blessing because he seems like the high priest of good times.

Rentaru

Nov 14, 2017
Didnt want to make a thread so I'll ask here.. has anyone ever been asked for a copy of their ssn card for renting?

FaceHugger

Oct 27, 2017
Didnt want to make a thread so I'll ask here.. has anyone ever been asked for a copy of their ssn card for renting?
I've had to provide my SSN for a credit check in the past, but never a copy of the actual card. The government literally tells you to keep the card secure and not carry it with you or provide it to anyone.

Rentaru

Nov 14, 2017
I've had to provide my SSN for a credit check in the past, but never a copy of the actual card. The government literally tells you to keep the card secure and not carry it with you or provide it to anyone.
Yes I know this but, I'm just asking if anyone Els has been asked for a copy because it just came off as sketchy to me. I look young so people tend to try to get over on me, but thank you.