• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

ResetEra Hangout [OT]The Bucket

Freezeezy

The Fallen
Feb 23, 2018
After months I finally acquired an item of clothing he designed, thanks to thehunt.com. He was the definition of cool/beautiful so that's what the shirt looks like.
I love and cherish it.

After intense fantasizing (well, to me atleast) and nearly passing out, I could actually see him clearly for a few seconds.
Way clearer than the dream.

R&B really is "the foundation of my life". I'm a nut.

FaceHugger

Oct 27, 2017
I blocked every gaming-related person I could think of on Twitter a few weeks back as an experiment, and Twitter is usable now. When I blocked Abby Russell I'd guestimate 99% of negative shit went away. Also I stopped seeing her third-grade level writing, which was cool.

So if you guys are bummed about Twitter, just block all gaming people. It works. No more right wing weirdness or "writers" who grift the other end.

Last edited: