• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dr. Benton Quest

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
mye.gif

Dark theme soon hopefully!
Just get everyone to change their avatar to this

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This new UI is gonna take some getting used to. I hope we get a dark theme soon for my brooding eyes

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hoy, my first Watched thread here because I need to chiiiiill after the last few days of drama.
My goal in life is now to be the chillest person on this board.

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Hello and welcome to all the new folk!

I'm going to bed cause I literally stayed up too late to make sure I did this for y'all and I'm pooped. Don't forget Xmas is coming up soon. <3

Min

Oct 25, 2017
I locked myself out of my car today. I was going to check to make sure one key in a bundle opened a work trailer that is being inspected tomorrow morning. The trailer is located a few miles from my work site and is in a gated lot. I drove over jumped out of the running car to punch the gate code (locked and closed the door behind me). The gate opened and went to hop back in... locked. Luckily, having almost done this before I have scattered 4-5 spare keys among various close friends/family and locations. Took an hour but I didn't have to call a locksmith. It was an adventure, but was able to get back into my car and check the trailer (which apparently doesn't have a lock on it to begin with). And now I'm here!

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I locked myself out of my car today. I was going to check to make sure one key in a bundle opened a work trailer that is being inspected tomorrow morning. The trailer is located a few miles from my work site and is in a gated lot. I drove over jumped out of the running car to punch the gate code (locked and closed the door behind me). The gate opened and went to hop back in... locked. Luckily, having almost done this before I have scattered 4-5 spare keys among various close friends/family and locations. Took an hour but I didn't have to call a locksmith. It was an adventure, but was able to get back into my car and check the trailer (which apparently doesn't have a lock on it to begin with). And now I'm here!

Dude I do that all the time. My car has a manual lock and I haven't gotten the remote one yet so sometimes I lock my car with the keys just sitting on my dash or whatever. AAA hates me

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to remove all the white outside of the dark circle of my avatar?

It's driving me crazy

Min

Oct 25, 2017
Dude I do that all the time. My car has a manual lock and I haven't gotten the remote one yet so sometimes I lock my car with the keys just sitting on my dash or whatever. AAA hates me

Yep, this is my situation as well. It's become a muscle memory to just lock the door when I step out.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Glad things are coming along pretty well. Was definitely afraid that things might crash and burn for a second there

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All this talk of pizza making me hungry.
20171026_085806.jpg

She was waiting patiently for me to notice her while I was reading that post, haven't seen the injured male this morning and still waiting for a callback from a wildlife volunteer.

OK, so I quoted the wrong post, going to need a little adjustment time.

fengshuifever

Oct 25, 2017
20171026_085806.jpg

She was waiting patiently for me to notice her while I was reading that post, haven't seen the injured male this morning and still waiting for a callback from a wildlife volunteer.

Reminds me when I was living with my brother, we had a magpie come round every afternoon to be fed Jatz. When mating season came around, swear to god, we had that son of a bitch defend us against other magpies when they started swoopin'.

Magpies aren't all bad. These are the real assholes though

Masked_Lapwing_04.jpg

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, magpies get a bad rep. They're smart as shit, can differentiate people easily and if you've shown you're cool, they're cool with you.

Hell, me and my workmate have the same sort of van, but they can tell the difference and won't really come to be fed if they don't see me or my van there.

And whatever those birds are, we don't have them out west.

Deleted member 2507

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
20171026_085806.jpg

Bird!

(think of that XKCD kitten reaction comic)

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
What are y'all drinking tonight? The fiancee is gone so I just had frozen dinner and $3 Shiraz from Trader Joe's, I'm a fancy bitch