• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon is taking so long to deliver my order I placed. I even had to get onto their live chat and complain because the free shipping said it would take shorter than the shipping I paid for!

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Ever since Amazon started using that Amazon Logistics for shipping everything has been late. A few items were even returned by Amazon Logistics for no reason.

I think they contract locals to deliver. Not sure how it works, but I send a complaint after every single late delivery.

Deleted member 3876

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ever since Amazon started using that Amazon Logistics for shipping everything has been late. A few items were even returned by Amazon Logistics for no reason.

I think they contract locals to deliver. Not sure how it works, but I send a complaint after every single late delivery.
Hell, I'd almost prefer locals. It's all USPS here, which is always a crapshoot.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Hell, I'd almost prefer locals. It's all USPS here, which is always a crapshoot.

Yea USPS really is random. If I see it's them delivering to my place of business I just cancel the order because they always fuck it up. And I don't get why, we have a dedicated door with huge signs pointing to it, staffed 24/7, and they always say "failure to deliver" and I have to pick it up at the post office myself. UPS and FedEx don't have that problem.

syndicalist

Oct 25, 2017
i'm too dumb to find this information anywhere else, but is there a way to view who's posted in a thread like on the old forum? you'd click on the number of posts and it'd list who posted and how many times.

happy mlk day

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I'm...not totally sure. I think there's a post count in the tools tab of the thread but I don't know.

Jacknapes

Oct 26, 2017
Newport, South Wales
Been one of them days i'd rather have been more productive than i have been. No work on the systems, and the only call i had on my phone was someone wanting to complain about EDF energy and the bill they had from them (i don't work for EDF energy, but was a weird call none the less).

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else here applying to universities?

I just got into Purdue (interested more in Canada though, so probably won't go).

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
lol

Got some Carolan's Irish cream, and Super Mario Odyssey just arrived.

Cont:

So Mario is great, decided to pop Rise of the Tomb Raider into the Pro to see how it looks in "4k". Beautiful game, but right off the bat there's some dude helping Lara. "Take my hand. Do you need help? Are you Ok? I'll come get you". Cmon writers. I'm the fucking Tomb Raider, I should be saving him. He's just some dude.

Last edited:

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Very disappointed the local hairstylist didn't have Blue hair dye, but the blonde highlight and haircut I got's still pretty awesome :D Just need tips on how to grow a magnificent beard.

^I liked SMO at first, but now that the launch period is over, I felt it was just okay. Nothing mind blowing. GOAT Mario to me is still Super Mario World.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Man I wish we could ignore mods.
74sxj6O.png

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Anybody can access threads from mobile? I can't since yesterday. All I get when I press a thread is a blank page

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
There's a card for Dropmix that is super rate to get and I want it so bad. So the option is to give into scalpers on eBay.

God damn it they win again

Luap

Oct 26, 2017

Surf Ninjas got robbed at the Oscars that year. I mean sure Schindler's List was pretty good, but just watch the video above and tell me that isn't better.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Tomorrow, I was looking forward to doing and completing my physical exam. It seems like I may have a heart murmur or something with a swollen thyroid. But those are unknowns.

The thing is......... Tomorrow is also a snow day. Or rather, a severe winter storm.

It's too late to make new appointments or re-schedule. Any tips?

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Oh god I created a new game+ loadout in Horizon to reacclimate myself to the combat prior to checking out the DLC, and it saved over my normal save. All saves are now new game+

WHY GOD WHY

I feel like Gary Oldman in Dracula cursing Christ. WHY

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Tomorrow, I was looking forward to doing and completing my physical exam. It seems like I may have a heart murmur or something with a swollen thyroid. But those are unknowns.

The thing is......... Tomorrow is also a snow day. Or rather, a severe winter storm.

It's too late to make new appointments or re-schedule. Any tips?
If it's too dangerous to travel then just don't go. I'm sure when you call to reschedule the missed appointment they will understand.