• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nerdkiller

Resettlement Advisor
Thinking-youre-about-offer-someone-cookies-just-open-tin-sewing-kit.gif
Can we ignore ModBots, though?

Is that even a thing here?

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
It's funny seeing people calling this and that game easy, enjoying Bloodborne, etc. Oh if they only knew how horrendous some of us are at this hobby.

I already upgraded to annual. Figured I can pay my two cents to the cause. Besides, the admins do a good job with updates, may as well.
I consider it a good thing that I suck cause otherwise I'd have no life

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I just dozed off for a second and I had a very brief dream where Joel was like "YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK, ELLIE? WE AIN'T THE LAST OF US" super angry like. I think I need to adjust my diet or something.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
I had a dream I saw a kid version of myself and someone was just lifting him/me up and taking bites out of his/my flesh before putting him in a space pod to sleep peacefully for no reason.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Have you been binging on Hannibal lately? That would explain things.

No but Hannibal is never far from my mind. *swoons for Fuller*

Might be vaguely related to an increasingly bitchy father who seems to have no appreciation for the fact that I will keep him home even after he literally shits all over the bed, which I of course clean every time. But alas, he has brain damage so I can't even be that mad.

I may regret sharing this after I wake up. Good night.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
I think when you give a family member money they were in need of months ago, and they've recently come across money and still can't pay you (me) back it's pathetic.

Like I've to literally beg for my money I lent my brother back. I swear to god, JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

Supha_Volt

Nov 3, 2017
I think when you give a family member money they were in need of months ago, and they've recently come across money and still can't pay you (me) back it's pathetic.

Like I've to literally beg for my money I lent my brother back. I swear to god, JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK
It's frustrating but whenever I lend family money I just don't expect them to pay it back unless it was agreed upon for them to. Did they say they were going to pay you back?

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
The only things I have in my fridge are beer, whiskey, mixers, maple syrup, and leftover Chinese

Booze sustains me

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
It's frustrating but whenever I lend family money I just don't expect them to pay it back unless it was agreed upon for them to. Did they say they were going to pay you back?
Yep, they said they would pay me back in small weekly payments and I said that was fine, but obviously, that hasn't happened. I need to forcibly ask for the money back over the app WhatsApp so they know I've seen them look at my message and have to respond. If I send it via normal message, I can't tell if they have seen it or not and they will ignore it.

In other news, I am way too much of a perfectionist when it comes to creating things and I seriously hate it. I am trying to create remixes of songs and just dump whatever I have been working on when I think nothing good will come of it.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that lady took my mojo! I had doubts about giving up hentai life, but I guess i'll have to do it for real now (btw that's the EXACT same outfit, so there it is since I forgot to post a pic)

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Figures that pic was taken at Walmart.

Also I wonder where the term shitlord originated. I've seen it thrown around on Twitter and Reddit and have no idea what it means. Asshole?

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Hey fam. I bought the Sony X93E 2017 model and I want to know what's the best settings to get the most out of my X1X and PS4 Pro

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, I never knew we had a thread that functions like a all-things-chit-chat place for us to hang out.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
I went pants shopping yesterday, and my waist size went down quite a bit. The one I bought even still has quite a bit of room left, so I can go narrower. Fasting worked, but that wasn't the only thing I did. My job requires a lot of walking, and I've been going to the gym. Hopefully this is the year I can change physically and be a lot more confident.