• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Ugh, hurricane is likely heading my way. I hope it makes landfall on a weekend so I can just drive a hundred miles inland the day before and get set up in a nice hotel. Room service and bourbon in my pajamas while I play Nintendo Switch games.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Shame the aforementioned hurricane is coming from the SE. Would be prime time surf time if it was coming in due East. Oh well. Win some, lose some. It worried me when they were talking cat 5 but cat 3? That's just a hopped up Nor' Easter.

Edit: Cat 4. I am staying in a hotel about 100 miles inland. Hilton, all they had left were the 5th floor suites at $148/night, heh. I am gonna be chillin while the peasants suffer.

Last edited:

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
image0.jpg

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Figured Id use this thread instead of creating a new one. Ive had three german beers this evening and im considering doing a few shot of tequila next. Bad idea?

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna get drunk like a mofo tonight, just to chill, shitpost and watch stupid old horror movies without thinking about my divorce.
I'd just like FUME5's blessing because he seems like the high priest of good times.

Rentaru

Nov 14, 2017
Didnt want to make a thread so I'll ask here.. has anyone ever been asked for a copy of their ssn card for renting?

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Didnt want to make a thread so I'll ask here.. has anyone ever been asked for a copy of their ssn card for renting?

I've had to provide my SSN for a credit check in the past, but never a copy of the actual card. The government literally tells you to keep the card secure and not carry it with you or provide it to anyone.

Rentaru

Nov 14, 2017
I've had to provide my SSN for a credit check in the past, but never a copy of the actual card. The government literally tells you to keep the card secure and not carry it with you or provide it to anyone.
Yes I know this but, I'm just asking if anyone Els has been asked for a copy because it just came off as sketchy to me. I look young so people tend to try to get over on me, but thank you.