• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man...just learned today my mom doesn't have breast cancer.

I'm so happy I could cry.

Oct 27, 2017
Let's all pool our money together and buy a plot of land in the middle Illinois and buy all the old pallets there are within a tri state area

rearrange them so they make the shape of a dong and then set it on fire

Shan

Oct 27, 2017

Congrats

WEEKEND BREHS

Who wants to BMX at construction site with a flash mob with zima and everclear flowing like wine and have 90's alt rock playing loud and proud

Holy shit I totally misread that at first and thought you learned she did have cancer. I was extremely confused by the second part for a sec.
Anyway, that's great news ^^
Fuck cancer.
Appreciated! A great way to start november! :D

Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
Gender identity issues. No place for me here for it, my usual place is off limits due to not being VPN friendly at the moment. I'll get over it.

Thanks though.

I know I was born wrong, but sometimes I feel more wrong than I actually am, you know? I'm rambling, I should shut up.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Gender identity issues. No place for me here for it, my usual place is off limits due to not being VPN friendly at the moment. I'll get over it.

Thanks though.

I know I was born wrong, but sometimes I feel more wrong than I actually am, you know? I'm rambling, I should shut up.

Oh sorry, yea, I guess I can't help there much. But "born wrong"? Sounds like bullsit to me. You're you. Let the rest of the world catch up.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Moderating a subreddit that has reached about 10k users, a sub that criticizes politics from a centrist position. I have gotten so much hate messages from both the left and right I am debating just dropping it and making a new Reddit account.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
OOOh reddit I see your mistake there

I use it too, I tend to stay on the lefty subreddits

stay safe breh

Oh yea I am ultra liberal socially, centrist economically, which in today's climate pretty much makes me a centrist overall. This is the only sub I partake in that is anywhere near conservative. I think they made me a mod just so they'd have a token liberal around, honestly, but they're good people. Intelligent and just as ready to criticize their own.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
I just had surgery couple weeks ago for fixing three hernias in groin area. Not gonna lie, kinda hurt. Doing much better now though.

Last edited:

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
WASTED AS USUAL
WAIT WHY caps locks goddamit
I've realized I have a tendency to stress-buy books....
I can only hope you're stress buying books about stress
swJ7UaZ.jpg

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've started to smoke again.
And I mean cigarettes. There's no part of my body producing smoke.
For now.

giphy.gif

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
That feeling when someone suggests you should 'keep in touch' and bring out their phone...and you give them your number...even though you really don't want to see them ever again.

GzD2PoA.gif

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Why the hell does YouTube keep suggesting Ben Shapiro videos to me? Did I wake up stupid and racist or something and not realize it?