• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Always dope when you reconnect/develop a new group of folks to hang out with consistently. Developing (actual) friendships as you get older is fucking hard.
I agree, lucky for me 3 out of 4 of said people are childhood friends, it's just I hadn't seen one of them in forever. Hopefully this can continue!

Nerdkiller

Resettlement Advisor
Pill induced esophagitis

It was fukkin rough
OUCH! Closest thing I had to something like that was a mouth ulcer at the very back of my mouth, which made eating food a pain, and because it was in constant contact, it remained there for weeks until the doctor prescribed me some tablets to place on the ulcer using your tongue (which was no easy feat given the placement, mind you) which did away with it after a couple of days.

Get-well-soon-02.png

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Been having a good day. Took the day off, slept in. Went and picked up a new vape, super chill dude that always helps me let me take some hits of some righteous bud. Setting up my new Galaxy s10 (yay for front fingerprint readers!). Think I'll cook some quinoa and chicken with Korean BBQ sauce and then get shitfaced playing Division 2.

Morgan

Mar 27, 2019
United States
Been having a good day. Took the day off, slept in. Went and picked up a new vape, super chill dude that always helps me let me take some hits of some righteous bud. Setting up my new Galaxy s10 (yay for front fingerprint readers!). Think I'll cook some quinoa and chicken with Korean BBQ sauce and then get shitfaced playing Division 2.

Damn, sweet! I envy you!!

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I spent an hour listening to Bob Dylan music and I feel like he ironically made bad music. The lyrics, the singing, the strings. It's all so awful. Is that his thing? Making incredibly shitty music to make some kind of point?

Oct 27, 2017
ARISE DEAD THREAD ARISE

anywho Bob Dylan has the coarsest singing voice I may have ever heard a recording star have and it drives me nuts and nostalgia for him drives me completely insane

It's like listening to the audio equivalent to sandpaper scratching itself it sucks

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Trying to refund my first game on PSN, World War Z. Fucking game crashes every time I try to play online, and crashes after a minute or so offline. I know development is difficult and all but how the fuck you gonna put out a game that doesn't even fucking work and charge $40 for it? I want to sneak into the room of the lead dev as they sleep, press my bunghole onto their slumbering mouth, and diarrhea into it.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I had a dream I woke up as Jesus for a day and all I did was bless the local bodega cat. Also Jude Law was the pope like in that HBO show.

ch4534532

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
Is there any kind of threads around here where i can post about something that just happened in my life? I don't have a lot of friends right now and i don't have anyone to share it with. I'm hurting. i'd make a thread but i don't have privileges. I thought maybe someone in this thread may at least point me in the right direction.

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Is there any kind of threads around here where i can post about something that just happened in my life? I don't have a lot of friends right now and i don't have anyone to share it with. I'm hurting. i'd make a thread but i don't have privileges. I thought maybe someone in this thread may at least point me in the right direction.
Well maybe you can talk about it here? Or ask someone to make it for you.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Sometimes I pretend to be John Wick in my house when alone. Finger guns. Le Castle Vania blaring.

I also want to start a thread titled "Songs that make you want to wear leather chaps and do the worm" with this video

But I think I'm already pushing my luck.

Last edited:

Freezeezy

Banned
Feb 23, 2018
So I had the 1st love-dream about him.
Wouldn't call it wet, cause I would actually marry & monogamy him and errthing

Everyone has these bout somebody. Who cares???
kQ3Rlua.gif

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I thought I had some ground beef left for a hamburger and I was wrong. All I have is bread and herbs. Not even butter.

Contemplating hurling myself out the window.