• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
ETUdFpz.jpg

Hello! Welcome to The Bucket, Reset Era's FIRST official chill out spot!

Originally Real Picture January and then Fake Picture February back on [redacted site name], this community has been a key place in letting people come in, make some new friends, and relax after arguing about video games all day.

For Reset Era, it will be an all-encompassing DRUNK THREAD, FAKEGAF THREAD, AND GENERAL CHAT SPOT. Feel free to share your stories, talk about your day, be dumb, whatever.

All members from all communities are welcome here!!

Some rules:
  • Please respect one another. Joking around is one thing, but any serious shit-talking, in-fighting, derogatory comments, or general offensive behavior towards others will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
  • No spamming!
  • Please label any NSFW / excessively lewd posts. We don't want to scare people away, guys.
  • Abide by general site rules.
  • Agree that pineapple belongs on pizza.

More to come as I think of them.

Enjoy!!!

t3CuyIS.gif

bonus video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFdBLHSW_zI

Last edited:

Tenrius

For the Snark was a Boojum, you see
Oct 25, 2017
Well, hello there. Pineapples on pizza all the way!

Oct 25, 2017
I'M HOME. The new place is looking goooood.

I get pinapple on every pizza I order for myself. No joke.

Last edited:

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

i think i got it.. here we go. [media] is the tag if anyone's an idiot like me.

Oct 25, 2017
Pineapple on pizza is okay when its fresh pizza and not TOO much pineapple is on it. It's like caviar. You have to have it in small doses.

Bratalie

Oct 25, 2017
Burnaby, BC
Just wanted to say nice to be 'back' so to speak :) Missed having a place like this to post and discuss everything with people I (at least sort of) know instead of randos on Reddit :D

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Am I the only one who enjoys using light themes? They always seem more colorful to me. Maybe this is why I have a chronic tension headache problem...