• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Freezeezy

Banned
Feb 23, 2018
After months I finally acquired an item of clothing he designed, thanks to thehunt.com. He was the definition of cool/beautiful so that's what the shirt looks like.
I love and cherish it.

After intense fantasizing (well, to me atleast) and nearly passing out, I could actually see him clearly for a few seconds.
Way clearer than the dream.

R&B really is "the foundation of my life". I'm a nut.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I blocked every gaming-related person I could think of on Twitter a few weeks back as an experiment, and Twitter is usable now. When I blocked Abby Russell I'd guestimate 99% of negative shit went away. Also I stopped seeing her third-grade level writing, which was cool.

So if you guys are bummed about Twitter, just block all gaming people. It works. No more right wing weirdness or "writers" who grift the other end.

Last edited:

Freezeezy

Banned
Feb 23, 2018
If this is just lust, why do I have it for only one person?????????

Take for instance foods. I get the lust there. I crave many foods of all different kinds.

If it's not him, I'M NOT.

Freezeezy

Banned
Feb 23, 2018
Anyway...

So In this dream I was actually on time and front row (yeah right) at the concert. He was passing the mic around to the audience for some unknown song.
I was the most enthusiastic to participate so he stuck around by me. When the song finished he talked to me:

"You spelled my name wrong :) "

Freezeezy:"Well, you have a pretty long name :) "

"Heheheh :) "

Freezeezy:"(now realizing he knows I typed a long tribute for him online)........So you know beforehand that I'm a bit nutty for you?"

"yeah"

Freezeezy:"aiight"

My brain likes messing with me big time.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Playing Bloodstained Ritual de las Noches. I am not good with hard games. Feel a hissy fit coming on. Probably end up catching another ban.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Hoping to find some oldieFakes from the old site. Led me to this damn thread.

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
7jl6zli.png

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I want a Rage Against the Machine cover of Dreams by Fleetwood Mac.

Can you imagine the drop, when Morello kicks in the reverb and Zach starts leap stomping "What you haaaad! And what you looooost!"

OK maybe I should go to bed. But still.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
One of my cats is diabetic so, since august, I've been taking care of giving him insulin and managing food hours. Recently I had to do a blood sugar curve (like every 3 weeks) and the results were excellent! My veterinary got back to me and said I didn't need to increase the dosage and that the results were pretty much in the ballpark of what we're aiming for.

I couldn't be happier for my cat. We're getting somewhere!

Oct 25, 2017
Just popping in to celebrate the fact Trump is defeated (until he runs again in 2024.) A shame Bidet is the replacement but I'll take what I can get.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
It was a necessary chute pull. Biden's presidency won't be able to stifle growing progressive movements the way Obama's did.

Oct 27, 2017

Really good song but holy shit that sample of "DICK DICKETY DICK WHAT?" makes me laugh and the urge to wear gold booty short and make homophobes uncomfortable as I dance on top of their car to this song is very stronk

Also XBX One And XBoX whatever naming convention makes my head hurt