• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
Nin I thought that was a "return to top" button and tried pressing it several times :(

There is no return to top 😔

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Hey guys, it's very likely that the Era redesign broke the vote tool, so know that I'll be checking it and updating it as needed asap.

- MafiEra R&D

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, did I? Silly me. I'll sign up to be modkilled. That is a thing that hasn't happened before, and I like the novel.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Hey guys, I know barely anyone uses it, but I just updated the userscript that lets you check the vote tool directly from any game thread.

Regardless of whether you're installing it for the first time or upgrading to the new version, all you need to do is install a userscript extension on your browser like Tampermonkey on Chrome or Firefox (if you don't have one already), and click the install button here: https://openuserjs.org/scripts/Fireblend/MafiEraVoteTool

It will add a vote count link next to the page number selection bar. If you click it a dialog will open with the current vote count for that thread (if it's a mafia game, obviously).

TLRYQ47.png

And with that our vote tool infrastructure is fully updated to Era 2.0. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know that was a thing. Great work! Always warms my heart the time people put into our little community.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I mean i'll sub in if you dont mind someone that happens to already be in the spec chat and knows who everyone is.

Just put me in it will be hilarious.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Next up will be a game of HIGH FOOLISHNESS, but your scheduling team has to scrape their collective shit together to deal with end-of-semester hell. Updates posthaste but in this time, the haste may take two days or so, and then the post. ;)