• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I think I'm gonna take the mentor, if it's no problem. I didn't wanna saddle anyone with that responsibility, but I don't want to risk bringing down the game for others.
There's nothing to worry about, there's little you could do to run the game into the ground that long-time players won't do themselves the first chance they get :D

I kid, I kid, but seriously, our games are far from being a display of skill. Don't go in thinking you'll be a burden for anyone :)

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also, I'm pleased to announce...

Alu7xMX.png

Basic stats at the top of the page,
with handy tooltips for quick player view!

9kSWKxa.gif

Handy player information tooltips,
with each player's preferred pronouns, timezone,
status, and replacement information (if applicable).

heFM5P0.gif

Click on dead player indicators to go
directly to their elimination post!

qLdklF3.gif

Timeline View now available
from the top toggle button!

QxVaGWn.gif

Player detail pages!
Click on the information icon next to a player's name
to see who they've voted for,
who have voted for them,
and other aggregated stats!

k3iqeVO.gif

[Click here to go to a demonstration page]

Developer Note:

As always, I'm very happy to be able to contribute to this community; I've been working on this new batch of features for a while now and I'm glad to be able to release this new version for Season 13. I hope you guys like the new features and hopefully they will help you improve your game as well :D and as always, if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding the vote tool, don't hesitate to contact me!

- Fireblend aka MafiEra R&D

This is pretty darn cool.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
There's nothing to worry about, there's little you could do to run the game into the ground that long-time players won't do themselves the first chance they get :D

I kid, I kid, but seriously, our games are far from being a display of skill. Don't go in thinking you'll be a burden for anyone :)
Speak for yourself. I have a perfect record and have never made a mistake ever.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
But we get 4 shots. Can we use 3 shots on Sorian and one on someone else like, I don't know, Hecht?
Sorry, this is the highly classified info I just received:
You may send a PM with the command Kill: Sorian at any point, in any game, day or night, to kill Sorian.

This is a StrongNinja shot. It will bypass any and all protection, and leave no trace behind.

Have fun, and remember, don't believe his lies!

OP
OP
Sawneeks

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Geno was one of the reviewers who helped me sort the game out, hahaha. I don't think he wants in :P
oops, my bad Geno n_n;;

Quick personal announcement (shared it in discord but for those not in there, want to share this with one of my favourite communities on Era <3)

Me and Donna are getting married on the 16th of July :D
!!! Congratulations you two!! <3

I think I'm gonna take the mentor, if it's no problem. I didn't wanna saddle anyone with that responsibility, but I don't want to risk bringing down the game for others.
It's no problem at all! I'll send you a PM soon with more info and your mentor. :>

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Important question: are these games being held in Brazil?
I've always wanted to see São Paulo

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I live a few thousand Kms from São Paulo, but yes (Brazil is a big country) :D

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I told Brazil I'd use gifs from carnival in our games if they lasted until then, haha

OP
OP
Sawneeks

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We only need 2 more Players before we can begin!!

As a reminder for some of our new players, don't forget to make an account on our website Outer Mafia! We use this website for secret chats like the Scum Thread, Spectator chat, and more! Please sign up when you get the chance!

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
My finger is on the trigger. Every time I get the itch to add my pronouns I think of the midterms I have in two weeks 😩

Status
Not open for further replies.