• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
t6vKnV6.gif

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Also, I'm pleased to announce...

Alu7xMX.png

Basic stats at the top of the page,
with handy tooltips for quick player view!

9kSWKxa.gif

Handy player information tooltips,
with each player's preferred pronouns, timezone,
status, and replacement information (if applicable).

heFM5P0.gif

Click on dead player indicators to go
directly to their elimination post!

qLdklF3.gif

Timeline View now available
from the top toggle button!

QxVaGWn.gif

Player detail pages!
Click on the information icon next to a player's name
to see who they've voted for,
who have voted for them,
and other aggregated stats!

k3iqeVO.gif

[Click here to go to a demonstration page]

Developer Note:

As always, I'm very happy to be able to contribute to this community; I've been working on this new batch of features for a while now and I'm glad to be able to release this new version for Season 13. I hope you guys like the new features and hopefully they will help you improve your game as well :D and as always, if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding the vote tool, don't hesitate to contact me!

- Fireblend aka MafiEra R&D
pQ4q7Jx.gif

DYP2vcd.gif

We'd only be at Season 8 without you, good job

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I don't mind being a replacement if necessary, I never shun more time to bask in my recent win(s)

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Pronoun: he/him
Timezone: gmt
Game: The Mansion

After the Pizza Rollercoaster Ride, i'm pretty sure i wanna give it a go and try a game with all you wonderful folks. I've never played Mafia before and i'll probably suck at it but what matters is having fun right?
Sup nerds no idea how this works but LET'S PARTY

He
EST
The Mansion
Pronoun: They/them
Time zone: GMT

I've been watching since around kingdom hearts, seems like a nice community so looking forward to giving it a go.
I'd also want a mentor, while I've played mafia before, it's never been on a forum so help would be appreciated.
He
PST (Not to be confused with PTSD)
Either is fine by me.

Also, hi again everyone!
Pronoun: He/Him
Zone: GMT-6

fBkclmC.gif

[Mafia] is a game of fear and content. You will suffer words and their lack. The only way to lose is to talk but if you don't talk there is no game to lose. There are others like you. To win you have to build rapport. What are your hobbies? You are characters. You are friends. Inflict. Welcome. WELCOME

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I'm not sure what's more disturbing about this image: The fact that there's pineapple on that pizza. The fact that there's A LOT OF PINEAPPLE on that pizza. Or the fact that whoever is taking that piece of pizza is leaving 1/3rd of the slice in the box plus a ton of that pineapple to the side....

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure what's more disturbing about this image: The fact that there's pineapple on that pizza. The fact that there's A LOT OF PINEAPPLE on that pizza. Or the fact that whoever is taking that piece of pizza is leaving 1/3rd of the slice in the box plus a ton of that pineapple to the side....
Considering that there is absolutely nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza, I would say the only disturbing part is that so much of it fell off of that slice.

Oct 25, 2017
Pineapple is a perfectly acceptable pizza topping, but it would be like my 6th choice so I never actually have it on pizza.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
pineapple is a free roaming fun loving topping that goes where it pleases

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pineapple is the best fruit and among the best pizza toppings. It's time for the pineapple haters to stop hating and give pineapple loving a chance.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I believe it's a representation of the futility of life. Sometimes people chase after endeavors that will hurt them, and even at that they will fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.