• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
giphy.gif

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm seeing demand for another Gif Mafia in a future season...

i liked the Gold/Silver idea from earlier

melonrabbit

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere
On a similar note, melonrabbit and I spent the last couple of weeks together and are very much in love

<3

Lies. I would never.

But you aren't that guy from infamous: second son OR Troy Baker!

Are you?

This is a valid point. I will look into this matter immediately.

We are at maximum Huber hype.

You are jelly, Doctor. Should've put a ring on it.

Vote Tool 2.0 Update 2!

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Quick heads up: I was unhappy with how it looked so I upgraded the timeline view in Vote Tool 2.0 for better readability (post numbers are now on the left and I reversed the order so the most recent events are at the top), plus it now shows other events besides just votes such as deaths, replacements, etc:

Screenshot_2019-02-09_at_3.10.30_PM.png

Plus all post numbers throughout the tool (including regular/timeline view) have timestamp tooltips: I guess that might be useful? I'm storing them, so I wanted to add them somewhere :P

wcXmnGEfw4OqQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

(My cursor is hovering over the "#25" in that picture)

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I should really stop signing up lol I get all excited for nothing.

Have fun everyone!

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Both of those rosters are nice but The Mansion has some interesting personalities attending.
I'll have to keep my eye on it

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
You still have a chance! We typically end up needing some replacements so you still have a shot :>
Eh, I'll probably just take spec thread honestly, even though I know people hate it when I do that.

I don't think I do well as a replacement, I need to be in from the start in order to really plant myself firmly in the game.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
So... if I got this right signing in as a replacement may get you a higher chance to participate in successive "seasons"?

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
\o/

i'll figure out with Brazil when we want to start our games, and then I'll put the game thread up.

So... if I got this right signing in as a replacement may get you a higher chance to participate in successive "seasons"?

If you choose to replace someone that has to leave a game, you will get a higher chance of playing in your next game, yes.

But if you are a new player in our community (and I think you are, welcome!) all you have to do is sign-up normally and you will be guaranteed to play in the current games. So, if you want to play in either The Mansion or Simon Says right now, just fill the sign-up form on the OP and be ready to have fun with us o/

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
If you choose to replace someone that has to leave a game, you will get a higher chance of playing in your next game, yes.

But if you are a new player in our community (and I think you are, welcome!) all you have to do is sign-up normally and you will be guaranteed to play in the current games. So, if you want to play in either The Mansion or Simon Says right now, just fill the sign-up form on the OP and be ready to have fun with us o/

First, thanks for the kind answer!

That sounds nice but it seems like you've got enough members to fill the roster already? If a sign-up means that someone else has to be taken out then I'm not comfortable doing so.

Last edited:

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017

That sounds nice but it seems like there's enough members to fill the roster already? If a sign-up means that someone else has to be taken out then I'm not comfortable doing so.
Don't worry it'll just be some scrub we don't like

Oct 25, 2017

That sounds nice but it seems like there's enough members to fill the roster already? If a sign-up means that someone else has to be taken out then I'm not comfortable doing so.

People have to replace out and sometimes people are too busy to play. Don't feel bad about signing up. More players always help

Status
Not open for further replies.