ResetEra Mafia |OT5| Don't Mind My Breadcrumbs (Accepting New Players/Sign-ups Open!)

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I could help you with ideas/guidance if you wanted ^^

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I'm the person that played Drakengard 1, that wonderful trashfire of a game, for the lore of Nier. I'd be stoked to see this happening
Drakengard mafia. Caim and crew are scum massacreing there way through town. Listening to the drakengard soundtrack while playing is mandatory.
This might be from before you joined, but it was a concept that someone came up with back at the old place, about the future children of the Mafia community in a Hogwarts/Xaviers style school.

I'm willing to brainstorm it with someone, I've got a lot of the mechanics. I think it would need a decent sized mod team to run.
Oh my god i remember this.
Didnt blarg start writing a full on fanfic for it?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
All this game talk has actually given me an idea for a game that would fit my circumstance in this community pretty well.
Not a crazy one this time either so if we are really larched for games ill get on it soon.