• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Come join our community for the best puns in the business :D

this is how you lie in the game of mafia

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Oooh we're in the spotlight!

Welcome all to our cozy little community of deception and murder <3 our games may require a bit of commitment, but they'll leave you with good friends, great memories, resentment and the kind of regret you'll need therapy to get rid off and a sense of achievement! :D join us for a good time!

Our R&D department headed by yours truly also makes super useful tools to aid you in our games, like our automatic vote-tracking tool and its companion userscript that integrates it into Era, our user ISO tool and our super useful avatar improvement script!

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That iso tool is handy for just general ERA browing tbh. Give it a download if nothing else.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no spotlight, everyone flee while you can!

Our R&D department headed by yours truly also makes super useful tools to aid you in our games, like our automatic vote-tracking tool and its companion userscript that integrates it into Era, our user ISO tool and our super useful avatar improvement script!

Don't forget your best script, https://openuserjs.org/scripts/Fireblend/SimpleThreadOpen the one that removes /unread from the Thread links.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If I had any skill or drive, I would add a mustache to my avatar.

Oct 27, 2017
Hi! I'm the missourian of the group

every group of complete dirtbags maladjusts assholes community should at least have one Missourian in it's group

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Join the crazyness and be welcomed by one of the best if not the best community :3

Just be warned.
It's addictive

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Just for him and the community to realize that it did not land again.

Aine

May 27, 2019
Always had a thing for mafia, only really played a full game once. I'm tempted to join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.