• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really excited about the book club, though I wish I knew who recommended which book (s).

But that's mostly me being nosey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
That used to be a thing but it hasn't really been since I joined a few years ago. I don't think I'd feel comfortable commenting myself.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the gamerunner used to do points-don't-matter prizes, and player reviews upon request, when they felt like it. It depended on the mod, reallly.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Btw. Does anyone here also play mafia in the Bulubagarden forums? I'd like to know if there is a familiar face around here (unlikely as it is).

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Howdy NeonBorealis

reading back pages of conversation in a game is scumtell fyi

Not necessarily. Sometimes people miss entire phases of activity and have to play catch up. Sometimes it is worth to go back and reread old conversations with more context.

As long as you contextualize this information or at least give your opinion in a non reactive way and centered in the current game, the search in old conversations is NAI.

FYI this post is not indicative of any game I'm currently playing as it is a result if multiple games of experience.

Call it my phylosophy if you will.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
65959732_854353141614987_702071241288187904_n.jpg

Everyone is Here!
Coming Soon.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Our next game will be LIFE IS STRANGE mafia, by first-time gamerunner Fantomas! We will give all the details when sign-ups begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.